Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Reverse psychology:

IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

*holdbreathfor64seconds*

Did it worked? Is CP3 traded to Magics yet?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

From what I heard this morning, it's just a matter of making the numbers match up. Take it as you will.

Stop it lol.

Seriously. You just said you weren't going to play insider, then you went ahead and did it anyway. You're going to give Jareth a heart attack.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

From what I heard this morning, it's just a matter of making the numbers match up. Take it as you will.

Stop it lol.

I think VC + Meer + 2011 1st round pick for Paul + Okafor makes more sense than Paul and Posey. It rids NO of their 2 longest and largest financial commitments. Plus, they could (if the rumors are correct) flip Meer to Indy for the 10th pick since they already have collison. We obviously don't want to pay Okafor that salary and would be looking for a team (maybe that strikes out in FA, ala NY) to trade him too...Anyway, thats what my source from Kazikstan tells me....

quote:

I hate getting my hopes up only to have them go unfulfilled. Magic trade rumors like this CP3 one are very similar to my wife getting a gym membership or ordering P90X. It's thrilling to think about the possibilities, but reality comes along and bites hard.

That said, I'm not going to pull that RevTy-type "I have inside sources" horse manure, but I know some people. The things I'm hearing have once again boosted my hopes sky-high. From what I heard this morning, it's just a matter of making the numbers match up. Take it as you will.

Wait a second. Aren't you the "insider" who has gotten threads locked by posting bogus stuff? If not, please forgive me.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

I hate getting my hopes up only to have them go unfulfilled. Magic trade rumors like this CP3 one are very similar to my wife getting a gym membership or ordering P90X. It's thrilling to think about the possibilities, but reality comes along and bites hard.

That said, I'm not going to pull that RevTy-type "I have inside sources" horse manure, but I know some people. The things I'm hearing have once again boosted my hopes sky-high. From what I heard this morning, it's just a matter of making the numbers match up. Take it as you will.

Wait a second. Aren't you the "insider" who has gotten threads locked by posting bogus stuff? If not, please forgive me.

Not that I'm aware of. The only "inside" info I've ever laid claim to was the Rashard suspension, which I was indeed the first to break to this board. I was fed some erroneous info about CJ Watson last season, but I don't believe that caused any threads to get locked.

quote:

quote:

It's not him, and it also should be noted that while TragicFan has a very poor record and is often maligned here, his record really isn't that much worse than some of these other people claiming to be important. The only difference is that those people don't get their threads shut down because they think they're legitimate, whereas TragicFan is clearly parody.

The numbers work. 15+14=3?

1+5=6

1+4=5

6+5=11

1+1=2

2+(1ozomPG) = 3

My logic makes sense...

quote:

quote:

quote:

Not that I'm aware of. The only "inside" info I've ever laid claim to was the Rashard suspension, which I was indeed the first to break to this board. I was fed some erroneous info about CJ Watson last season, but I don't believe that caused any threads to get locked.

Okay. Very sorry. I guess I'm thinking about Tragic Fan. Thanks for the info. Keep posting it.