Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I think I want to punch Magical in the face.

I'd love to see that attempt..lol.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
Originally posted by TragicFan:

Don't expect this to happen. Rumor has it Felton is still coming to the Magic for JJ in a S&T, along with their 1st round pick. More details to come.

Also, Luke Harangody got a private workout today with the Magic.

I like Harangody, the plays every game like it's his last. I think he could be a good backup PF in the NBA. He reminds me of Jon Brockman, who the Kings drafted in the 2nd round last year.

It's between him and Drew Gooden.

Another name that has come up is Tyrus Thomas. Word is he'd be willing to accept part of the MLE with a promise of a bigger contract.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Where's TragicFan when you need him? I'm still awaiting info on Blake/Felton, both of whom, are better passers than Jameer.

quote:

Don't expect this to happen. Rumor has it Felton is still coming to the Magic for JJ in a S&T, along with their 1st round pick. More details to come.

My prayers have been answered.

Also, that exchange is bs, Drain-O. No way Dwight uses the word "proposed".

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

I like Harangody, the guy plays every game like it's his last. I think he could be a good backup PF in the NBA. He reminds me of Jon Brockman, who the Kings drafted in the 2nd round last year.

so... we need a 6'7 pf? no we don't, we need guards, think guards peoples.

quote:

WOW. THIS guy again. How many times have you owned yourself, yet you come back for more. We should HOF this guy's trade posts. They are stated with such authority that they MUST be true!!

quote:

quote:

My prayers have been answered.

I don't tweet but isn't the @DwightHoward mean the other person is talking to Dwight. If that is the case that is Magical using proposed. I think I nailed Dwight.

quote:

even tho he didnt? srsly bro lol?

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

WOW. THIS guy again. How many times have you owned yourself, yet you come back for more. We should HOF this guy's trade posts. They are stated with such authority that they MUST be true!!

I simply report what is given to me. If you have a problem with that take it up with Otis.

quote:

They don't have a first round pick.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

I simply report what is given to me. If you have a problem with that take it up with Otis.

Oh..is Otis the name of your invisible friend who touches you in funny places at night?

BTW, Charlotte doesn't have a first round pick So you are not only a liar but also an idiot.