Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Dwight will take place in a relay race w/Shaq against Tyson Gay as part of "Shaq Vs."

Shaq is better than Gortat, and he would play for much cheaper, so why not? If we could trade Gortat and somebody else for a Caron Butler or something like that... we'd be set.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

if my grandmother was born with balls, I probably would have called her grandpa...

icon_confused.gif

quote:
Orginally posted by rtillaree:

if my grandmother was born with balls, I probably would have called her grandpa...

HAHAHAHA good one Ratatouille!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

I hope Shaq comes here, to all of you shaq haters... you need to get over it already, he can still help us win a ring if he plays for cheap, 10-15 mpg is all he will need to play.

No.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:

I hope Shaq comes here, to all of you shaq haters... you need to get over it already, he can still help us win a ring if he plays for cheap, 10-15 mpg is all he will need to play.

smile_beatcomp.gif

We've already seen this one

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

smile_beatcomp.gif

thank_you_come_again_det.jpg

quote:

I reserve the right to hold all grudges and I wouldn't want him on our team or To win a title with him if he did come back

quote:

No I don't want him to try and get his 5th ring with us. I like it too much how Kobe one upped him last night in the presser. I hate Kobe but... **** that was funny as hell.

quote:
Originally posted by BravesMagicBucs:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Nice.

smile_svgsad.png