TheRevTy

Small Update + RevTy Speculation

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

If Chris Bosh himself has expressed that he's not sure whether or not he'd play well with Dwight, I'd be concerned.

I'd be concerned that even if management could get the deal in place, Bosh wouldn't come because of his uncertainty. But this team (with Bosh) running the pick and roll would be deadly. Especially if you had Hedo doing it like he did a couple years ago. Bosh could hit the mid range jumpers, Dwight rolls to the hoop, and Shard pops 3s.

If the deal does happen, then it's because Bosh wanted it to. He will be dealt a sign and trade to a place where HE wants to go, not wherever the organization wants.

I agree with you. I don't think my point came across clear. I meant that the managements of both sides could agree to terms but Bosh could be the reason it doesn't workout because he doesn't want to come here.

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

magic fans are hella delusional

bosh is going where lebron goes.

Bosh says the most important thing is winning a championship and Bosh should come here with D.Howard. If Bosh pushes his luck maybe we will do a S&T for LeBron instead.

Boston and the LAL are the teams we are presently concerned with. The fans are not delusional.

Wow, Miller, it was ONE guy on an incredibly obscure forum about an incredibly obscure team.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how you bumped into that page.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Wow, Miller, it was ONE guy on an incredibly obscure forum about an incredibly obscure team.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how you bumped into that page.

He has almost 500 posts on that site, that's how.