Sign in to follow this  
BRich

Did Matt Barnes Just End His Tenure In Orlando?

Not sure I want to overreact to Twitter comments...but the emphasis on FLOW and TRUST give me the impression that he's not a big Stan fan. Which, we could have guessed anyways.

http://twitter.com/Matt_Barnes22/status/15927537733

quote:
Morning yall. Great to see a coach goin with the FLOW of the game and TRUST his bench in such a huge game. Doc Rivers

perhaps it is nothing.

But the fact that Matt has expressed discontent with Stan's trust in him in big games makes it worth noting.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

Did he make use all caps on those 2 words?

Well, nice knowing ya Matt.

yeah, that's exactly how he put it.

he's already denying any hidden meaning, though.

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

perhaps it is nothing.

But the fact that Matt has expressed discontent with Stan's trust in him in big games makes it worth noting.

You're one of those people who'd assume he wanted a trade, and would therefore hang himself if Dwight ever said "I'd love to play with Derrick Rose", aren't you?

youll are reading to much in to this message. I think he was just giving his option of the game; like an analyst. Barnes was not even a bench player for o town; during the playoffs. he was a starter, so i dont think he has bitter feelings about that with us. Stan does ride his bench. When they are playing well. you can ask jj about stan's willingness to play bench player in the crunch time.

Stan's problem is not attacking match up advantages and not being able to continuing to go with plays for players that are working during the game; other than the pick and roll with nelson and howard. He is not good at making offensive and line up adjustments on the fly. And at times he waits to long to make adjustments-- like not playing bass until late in the boston series.