Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

So O-dub

You seem to pass all these negative thoughts around the forums...and you're a MAGIC fan...

Let's check out your posts.

Why do you think the Magic lost against L.A....

which should be discussed in the game thread.

What did we do wrong...

another game thread discussion

What is the Magic Identity ...

I posted this last month

Which person or team do you think hates our team the most...

Cold pizza calls JJ Redick the most disappointing rookie in the NBA...

Your game threads ...Which to me and many fans is our place of honor ...all are welcome to post their own threads ...

you post turd ****.

Nothing positive on your part.You seem to feed off the anger.

To even post a wizards vs. Magic at the end of the LA. game...is being selfish.

Give others a chance to post a thread.

I know your new here ...

But ,please be a little more positive ...you have the right to state your opinions.

and give others a chance to post a game thread if they wish..

It's not about the one ...It's about the many.

You seem to pass all these negative thoughts around the forums...and you're a MAGIC fan...

Let's check out your posts.

Why do you think the Magic lost against L.A....

which should be discussed in the game thread.

What did we do wrong...

another game thread discussion

What is the Magic Identity ...

I posted this last month

Which person or team do you think hates our team the most...

Cold pizza calls JJ Redick the most disappointing rookie in the NBA...

Your game threads ...Which to me and many fans is our place of honor ...all are welcome to post their own threads ...

you post turd ****.

Nothing positive on your part.You seem to feed off the anger.

To even post a wizards vs. Magic at the end of the LA. game...is being selfish.

Give others a chance to post a thread.

I know your new here ...

But ,please be a little more positive ...you have the right to state your opinions.

and give others a chance to post a game thread if they wish..

It's not about the one ...It's about the many.

Jack,

Good to have your back. Missed you over the holidays. Hope yours were really good with family and friends.

Hey, I realize that we all have some frustration especially with the current slide. Most, including me find it hard not to complain about one thing or another.

There has been a lot of infighting lately and I'm somewhat concerned. Everyone has their opinion and should be able to express it even when we dont agree. I went through this recently myself but we ( the other poster and I ) were able to look past our differences and agree to disagree. It was done in a private manner and both parties were saved any further embarrasement. You know what I'm saying?

Anyways, it's good to have you back in the mix. Peace and keep the faith.

GO MAGIC!

hey i rememebr a few ppl being rankled from your first 600 posts or so JD...

I think at the time most of them seemed like fluff and brought nothing but positive platitudes of i believe and stuff..

However you've worn away my gruff exterior and become part of the fam (even if your still to positive!)... and i was sorely dissapointed with this latest game thread and was hoping that this next one was going to be back your format.

So here i am knocing down a shot of JD in JD's honor

I did not know I was being selfish posting my thoughts and feelings on he board. When I get mad about somebody putting down our team, I feel that I have to let everyone on the board know just like if it were my family.

Man I never thought there were actually Magic fans who actually cared about the team like me, someone who would watch or listen to every Magic game of the season.

I'm not a mad guy or a selfish son of a b****. I'm not saying that you said that but thats what I feel like now.

Thanks for opening my eyes Jack Daniel 999. I wondered what happened to you. Great to have you back and pissed off with me!!!

Hope that you guyz don't start hating me more especially the ladies icon_wink.gif Of course, I could always post something asking if you guyz hate me because I'm pretty sure....

Go Magic!

MMMmmmm.....Uhhhhh.....Nevermind.....

quote:
I know your new here ...

What a contradiction - if he has the right to state his opinion, it can be as positive or negative as he feels.

Personally, I believe if the moderator's feel a person needs to correct their posting etiquette, they'll close the thread and leave it as a read only or move it where they want it. They'll also discuss it with the person off board where it's private. No need for others to jump in - it's a designated job for the mods.

Sometimes I think people choose to reply to each and every post just to up their ranking...it's been said by others before, but I too would love to see more quality over quantity.

It seems like what Jack is saying it that the board has gotten out of control lately. Yes, the Magic have lost 9 out of 12.

But calm down.

I dont mean calm down on thinking twice about Coach Hill and the players. But think twice about how you do it on this board. O-dub, and other newbys on this board have been starting new threads on the same old subject... everyday. "Fire Coach Hill." "Play JJ Redick." "Play Diener." This has made the board much less productive and entertaining.

So please, before you start a new thread, and before you say the same things again and again, look for a thread that is already talking about that subject, and add it there!

One more note:

I have had a few posts the last few days about grammar. Many get mad and offensive when I point something out. My point is not to make them look bad or for their opinion to mean less. After all, I make plenty of mistakes myself. But, I see so many mistakes that would easily be seen with ONE proofread.

Also, there are a few basic rules that can make this kind of writing much more readable. For example, making your entire post in one paragraph makes it confusing and very hard to read. Next, have you ever heard of the upside down icecream cone?

I tend to rip on Richnba a lot because it looks like he never, never proofreads his posts. Im sorry to say, but it makes your opinion much harder to understand.

So please, make your posts, no matter what your opinion is, legible.

as much as i love "beef" i feel we should maybe try to steer away from threads existing for the sole purpose of bashing or publicly defacing another member of the board. None the less if anyone wants to man up and challenge me in a freestyle rap battle, id be more then happy to oblige ^_^