Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

A. Kennedy on possible Magic moves(link)

If there's anyone out there who hates Jameer's shoot first mentality then there's no way Tyreke Evans would be good for this team. Tunnel vision, will only pass if he's forced to.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

man the anti jameer fanatics are fools...the only dude on our team that can score 1 on 1 and yall rip him, losers

Nice contribution, loser.

What a disrespectful ******* he is. Vince played well throughout the season except in January and he wasn't used the way he should have been in the celtic series.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

I also believe Jameer can be used in a trade if the value is right. He is a great player and I want him here but unless you have a defensive wing that is a great ball distributor like a Joe Johnson type player Jameer is not going to be very effective over the long haul.

Let's not forget Jameer will be 30 very soon and if you think he is a horrible defender now with no court vision wait for another year or two.

That sig would have been epic if the second part said Ha-Ha.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Westbrook > Nelson

I'm terribly sorry but you are wrong on that one.

Even if I give you that one (which I'm not going to) that still leaves Nelson in Top 10.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Westbrook > Nelson

Even if I give you that one (which I'm not going to) that still leaves Nelson in Top 10.

Westbrook has a much, much bigger upside since he is like 7 years younger than Jameer and Westbrook did look really good in the playoffs (mostly because D Fish was on his last legs two seasons ago, though) but today I'll take Nelson. Mostly because Westbrook shoots the 3 as well as SVG. Westbrook has got size but Jameer is a much better overall shooter.

quote:

quote:

Westbrook > Nelson

I'm going to have to agree with Jareth "the stewmaster" Cutestory on this one. Westbrook is definitely the better player. I would also take Billups over Nelson as well.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

Westbrook > Nelson

I'm going to have to agree with Jareth "the stewmaster" Cutestory on this one. Westbrook is definitely the better player. I would also take Billups over Nelson as well.

No way, Mr. Big Shot has become Mr. Take a Shot

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

Westbrook > Nelson

No way, Mr. Big Shot has become Mr. Take a Shot

He's always had a scoring mentality. He's still a better defender than Nelson and he almost always makes good decisions with the ball.

And it's not like Nelson is immune to the hero syndrome. He definitely jacks up some ill advised during close games.