Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

If you could send one guy packing...

I would say Vince Carter, simply because he is the weak link in our starting lineup, and at this point in his career, he doesn't offer us what we need from the 2 guard spot.

But really, all I can really point out is who I -don't- want gone, really under any circumstances:

-Dwight Howard

-Jameer Nelson

-Rashard Lewis

-Matt Barnes

-JJ Redick

-Mickael Pietrus*

-Marcin Gortat*

* - I like Peaches a lot and have ever since I watched him play in Golden State, though I would agree that under the right circumstances, he is probably expendable. I also like Gortat, but again, can see scenarios where he would be expendable.

I said Rashard b/c we could go after Lebron with the amount of money Rashard makes standing around shooting 3s. Its not his fault otis is an idiot but I would love to get his contract off the books. I don't like Vince either but his contract is a lot shorter.

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

I said Rashard b/c we could go after Lebron with the amount of money Rashard makes standing around shooting 3s. Its not his fault otis is an idiot but I would love to get his contract off the books. I don't like Vince either but his contract is a lot shorter.

you do understand that if rashard's contract was taken off the books this very second, we still would not have the cap space to sign lebron or any max free agent....right?

yeah of course you knew that.

hell, if you take both rashard and vince off the books right now, we still would not have the ability to sign a max free agent.

but of course it's easy for you to call otis an idiot when you are self are clueless.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

you do understand that if rashard's contract was taken off the books this very second, we still would not have the cap space to sign lebron or any max free agent....right?

yeah of course you knew that.

Indeed, we have so much salary on this roster that taking one huge contract off it still leaves us with no cap room.

That's why I keep saying it's important that VC's contract doesn't expire here. We have no cap and our roster takes a huge hit.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoMagicFan:

Would not mind seeing Jameer in another team. He had a good playoff run. His trade value rose.

Ban

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoMagicFan:

Would not mind seeing Jameer in another team. He had a good playoff run. His trade value rose.

Ban

banhammer1.jpg