Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Update from Magical

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

the burn was that i was correct.. he said "No way can you trade Bass or anderson for Amare"

yes you can salaries would match but my point wasnt that.

God i wish the board would go back to the way it was 18 months before you joined and started posting.

Why? Was it dumber and more suitable for you than it is now?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

Interesting stuff! Thanks Rev!

I really like the idea of just adding Gay and keeping the core group together. Rather then overhauling the whole team and spending half the season trying to "gel", it will be integrating one piece. If it doesn't work, then Vince is a FA and we have some relief on the cap to try and overhaul the team next offseason.

i think if we could pry Gay & Conley for Pietrus and TPE (each would be considered seperate transactions) that would be awesome. Again, Assuming Gay signs with a starting figure of no more then 8.5-9.5 mil.

I like that as one Tweak and i like trading vince and maybe Bass or anderson to Phoenix for amare as the other option if gay doesnt work out.

You are fantasizing and are not reading right.

Gortat and Peitrus for Gay and Conley. This is assuming Gay does not get offered way too much from a desperate team. The TPE is not involved here at all.

No way can you trade Bass or anderson for Amare. It is going to probably be Vince and Anderson offered together. Bass and Vince together is over 20 million dollars in salary.

Ok first off i read it just fine... I was stating if we could use the tpe instead for gay since they already have marc gasol they might not want gortat.

Secondly i said Vince + bass or anderson (their choice) vince is worth 17mil and Bass is 4 million... the max we could offer for amare if he had a max contract would be 21million .... burn

The TPE for Gay? No.

And you can not trade Bass or Anderson for Amare. You need Vince Carter or it's not happening.

And you really think Amare will get 21 million a year? You really think that?

No... LOD, Marc, Adam, Dav and Ball Junkie used to post more insightful stuff (before they were MODS) then you do on a daily basis..

Dont get me wrong i would say 1 out overy 10 of your posts actually is well thought out and creates a good discussion but the other 90% of the time you just make fun of people and call them names...

So thats the way i was wishing it could be again. Not to mention your sinister duo ButterMilk

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

Interesting stuff! Thanks Rev!

I really like the idea of just adding Gay and keeping the core group together. Rather then overhauling the whole team and spending half the season trying to "gel", it will be integrating one piece. If it doesn't work, then Vince is a FA and we have some relief on the cap to try and overhaul the team next offseason.

i think if we could pry Gay & Conley for Pietrus and TPE (each would be considered seperate transactions) that would be awesome. Again, Assuming Gay signs with a starting figure of no more then 8.5-9.5 mil.

I like that as one Tweak and i like trading vince and maybe Bass or anderson to Phoenix for amare as the other option if gay doesnt work out.

You are fantasizing and are not reading right.

Gortat and Peitrus for Gay and Conley. This is assuming Gay does not get offered way too much from a desperate team. The TPE is not involved here at all.

No way can you trade Bass or anderson for Amare. It is going to probably be Vince and Anderson offered together. Bass and Vince together is over 20 million dollars in salary.

Ok first off i read it just fine... I was stating if we could use the tpe instead for gay since they already have marc gasol they might not want gortat.

Secondly i said Vince + bass or anderson (their choice) vince is worth 17mil and Bass is 4 million... the max we could offer for amare if he had a max contract would be 21million .... burn

The TPE for Gay? No.

And you can not trade Bass or Anderson for Amare. You need Vince Carter or it's not happening.

And you really think Amare will get 21 million a year? You really think that?

DUDE VINCE + (Bass or anderson)

How could you not read that?

TPE for Gay it would be possible.. and i wouldnt be surprised to hear it offered as a possibility.

WOW, please don't even TRY to associate me with that stupid LLAMA Jareth he is a joke and really makes you wonder how much this board is mocked at i bet players dont even read this site bc jareth only likes to make funny posts and put text in pictures and never serious REAL JOEK n his a stupd man i cnt blieve his evn aloud to poast n dis plaec he shud b bnned a al djf dka eol lok lfme o fland xd ? ? ????147?84...............

NathanRule after that post, you and YOUR company..wait no..the one that you work for as an intern, are now on my ignore list. May god save us all.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

WOW, please don't even TRY to associate me with that stupid LLAMA Jareth he is a joke and really makes you wonder how much this board is mocked at i bet players dont even read this site bc jareth only likes to make funny posts and put text in pictures and never serious REAL JOEK n his a stupd man i cnt blieve his evn aloud to poast n dis plaec he shud b bnned a al djf dka eol lok lfme o fland xd ? ? ????147?84...............

Spoken like a scholar. At least you made up for the lack of periods in the paragraph by placing them at the end.

quote:

NathanRule after that post, you and YOUR company..wait no..the one that you work for as an intern, are now on my ignore list. May god save us all.

haha...

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

TRU DAT

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Nelson/Conley/??

Gay/??

Lewis/???

Amare/Anderson

Dwight/Gortat

Fill in the rest of the blanks.

And how is that a "tweak"?

DA LEEG WUD TWEAK WEN DEY SAW DIS ROSTER ON THE FLOOR

AMIRITEGAIZ?

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Nelson/Conley/??

Gay/??

Lewis/???

Amare/Anderson

Dwight/Gortat

Fill in the rest of the blanks.

And how is that a "tweak"?

DA LEEG WUD TWEAK WEN DEY SAW DIS ROSTER ON THE FLOOR

AMIRITEGAIZ?

were you asking me to fill in the blanks?

If you re-read my post about tweaking the roster i said i would be all for the Gay/ conley tweak.

I also said if that didnt work then i would be all for the Amare idea as it was also relayed as a tweak...

I would be all for either tweak not both at the same time.. i think they both seperatly bring good factors to our team in different ways