Sign in to follow this  
jbabc37

HEDO wants out of TORONTO

Hedo is not happy in Toronto...if magic get back hedo amazing line-up ...HEDO is OFFENSE and BARNES is DEFFENSE....AMAZING check this site ....http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66877/20100529/hedo_wants_out_of_toronto/

Hedo is not happy in Toronto...if magic get back hedo amazing line-up ...HEDO is OFFENSE and BARNES is DEFFENSE....AMAZING check this site ....http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66877/20100529/hedo_wants_out_of_toronto/

HEDO is also over 10 million a year for 4 more years on his contract and has gotten much worse as a player. No matter how well he fits our system, he'll never be as good as he was 2 or 3 seasons ago for us. Too expensive, too old, and too slow. Also, he can't finish on drives. We don't need another declining perimeter shooter (like we have in Rashard). Some major adjustments need to be made, because Vince Carter did not consistently play at the level we needed and expected of him and Rashard Lewis has been very inconsistent, with his stats down from last year as well. Keep JJ, Peaches, Barnes, Dwight, Nelson, Bass, and Anderson. Everyone else is fair game. I doubt they'll be able to shed Shard or Carter's contracts though. Carter maybe, since he's an expiring. It looks as if Lewis is her to stay though.

i read this last night and laughed. I mean...poor hedo. toronto pretty much hates the guy and I don't blame him for wanting out.

but there's no room for him on the magic....to pick up that contract would be dumb on the magic's part. if he came back here and performed like he did in toronto there would be no getting rid of him.

at least with vince's contract he is trade-worthy for a team looking to free up cap space after next season. it does help that his last year on his contract is a team option and no one in their right mind would give him that money so vince is pretty much done in a year and if he wants to continue playing he would have to play for vet minimum.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I have no love for Hedo's game but if you could work out something for Bosh while getting rid of Shard I think you have to look at it....and that is a huge "if."

Yup. As I said in the other thread, a Turk and Bosh swap for Lewis, MP and Bass or Tat would work.

Do we all have battered wife syndrome? We were happy to rid ourselves of the guy, now we want him back?

Need I remind you WHY Toronto hates him? Not just because he played poorly - which he certainly did - but because of incidents like calling in sick, and then being spotted in the clubs that night.

THAT IS WHY WE GOT RID OF HIM. HE IS IRRESPONSIBLE WITH HIS BODY.