Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Expect bad calls for Dwight tonight...

I do not think so. Howard has done nothing that promotes the refs to call against him. He has played with composure since Hakeem the dream spoke to him. I think he will play in the same manner.

Why is Kendrick Perkins upset about being in foul trouble? Wasn't that the Celtics game plan to begin with...foul Howard at every turn denying him the ball? Isn't that why they have about 4 guys and 24 fouls to give for that reason?

The whole entire Celtic team is physical--I don't think rating them in this series means anything. And comparing Howard's physicality to Perkins is not fair--Howard is obviously more powerful looking than Perkins (not saying that he's more physical) so Howard might look like he's being more physical on the defensive end but I think it goes both ways, certainly for Howard in the last 2 games but the first 3, I can pretty much say that some on the Magic team seemed to fear contact from those guys.

It's hard for me to give Perkins any remorse when at least two of his fouls are when he wraps up Howard to send him to the line. So he wants to be able to play hack-a-Howard but not foul out? Typical Bos mentality.

Nyce, i see this coming, and probably Howard would have 2 fouls int he first minutes of the game. I realy hope Dwight just get concetrate on this one.

Go read ESPN True Hoop First Cup....This is all the Boston media is talking about. Dwight is a dirty player, blah, blah, blah.

quote:
Ron Borges of the Boston Herald: "There is a time and place for everything. Tonight is the time, and the Garden is the place. It is time for Dwight Howard to be Rambis-ed. Boston may be on the East Coast, but the time has come for the Celtics to employ some frontier justice on the Orlando center after two straight games in which he has felt free to decapitate one guy after another. He tossed Paul Pierce to the floor by his face on one occasion, rapped Kevin Garnett in the forehead with an elbow one time and gave him a face rub on another, and knocked two teeth and all the sense out of Glen Davis

I remember the time when the media complained that Dwight was too giddy, too happy.. smiles too much. Not serious enough. Not physical enough. No mean streak whatsoever. Just smiles and cartoons.

It's not that long ago.

Now, they want that Dwight back?

If I ever one more person say that Dwight's elbow was intentional I am going to freak out and punch a hole in a wall.

Watch the play again. Dwight is going towards the basket. Davis is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dwight came down. What is Dwight supposed to do? Tuck his arms everytime he comes down from jumping?

makes me so angry omggggggggg icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Go read ESPN True Hoop First Cup....This is all the Boston media is talking about. Dwight is a dirty player, blah, blah, blah.

quote:
Ron Borges of the Boston Herald: "There is a time and place for everything. Tonight is the time, and the Garden is the place. It is time for Dwight Howard to be Rambis-ed. Boston may be on the East Coast, but the time has come for the Celtics to employ some frontier justice on the Orlando center after two straight games in which he has felt free to decapitate one guy after another. He tossed Paul Pierce to the floor by his face on one occasion, rapped Kevin Garnett in the forehead with an elbow one time and gave him a face rub on another, and knocked two teeth and all the sense out of Glen Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote: