quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

VC has been cold in the series, but Nelson never tried to create some open looks for VC in the early quarter. Thats what Nelson is missing to become a better PG

Vince doesn't need open looks, he needs the ball so he can make plays. He's been taking less than 10 shots a game, you can't get in a groove like that.
It doesn't help though when he over penetrates and turns the ball over leading to Celtic Fast breaks though. Remember when Vince would explode into the lane? Now he just tries to slow motion crossover and spin into contact in the lane.
Vince is responsible for getting this team back into the game, you should give him some credit.

I give carter credit for getting this game closer, but I have a feeling carter will disaper in the third, I hope not but...

GO MAGIC!!!!!

Yea i'm afraid of that too

I'm afraid the $18 million man will disappear in the 3rd quarter. Hopefully I am wrong.

Wow you vc fans are funny, your love for the guy is too much and makes you blind i guess.

GO MAGIC!!!

I could say the same thing for you Lewis fans. I guess your love for him makes you blind.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by soratos23:

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

VC has been cold in the series, but Nelson never tried to create some open looks for VC in the early quarter. Thats what Nelson is missing to become a better PG

Vince doesn't need open looks, he needs the ball so he can make plays. He's been taking less than 10 shots a game, you can't get in a groove like that.
It doesn't help though when he over penetrates and turns the ball over leading to Celtic Fast breaks though. Remember when Vince would explode into the lane? Now he just tries to slow motion crossover and spin into contact in the lane.
Vince is responsible for getting this team back into the game, you should give him some credit.

I give carter credit for getting this game closer, but I have a feeling carter will disaper in the third, I hope not but...

GO MAGIC!!!!!

Yea i'm afraid of that too

I'm afraid the $18 million man will disappear in the 3rd quarter. Hopefully I am wrong.

Wow you vc fans are funny, your love for the guy is too much and makes you blind i guess.

GO MAGIC!!!

I could say the same thing for you Lewis fans. I guess your love for him makes you blind.

Im a fan of the MAGIC!!!!!!!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Unfortunately as both Jameer and VC need the ball to show up, it will be nearly impossible to get them both going at once. What we really need is just energy. More energy, more speed, more running.

I agree, more energy, more energy! We need to be sprinting down the court!