Sign in to follow this  
ckbook30

Perkins Tech

No worries. I'd rather have Perkins play so we don't have to hear the excuses from Celtics fans and the media when we beat them tomorrow. Let's beat these guys fair and square.

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

No worries. I'd rather have Perkins play so we don't have to hear the excuses from Celtics fans and the media when we beat them tomorrow. Let's beat these guys fair and square.

You think the Cs are saying: "let's beat the Magic fair and square. Perk's techs should hold"? Ha. Man, its the playoffs and we're fighting at a chance to win a title. Any team tries to get any advantage they can, and Bos just got a lil' extra frontcourt help.

Perkins should play tomorrow, it wouldnt be right if he didnt. Neither of his T's were actual T's. Dont like the guy, but it is what it is. Pierce's should have been a T though.

I am pretty sure Big Baby wont be playing though, and he always plays decently against us for some reason so we will have some sort of advantage. I would be more worried about sheed than Perkins

Joey Crawford is a bad ref - flat out! He always seems to control the game rather than let them play.

But finally these last two games someone besides Boston has got some calls!