Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

DIRTY rumor: SVG to be fired if Magic don't win series [link]

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Only the sentinel would post this type of article on the day of the biggest game of the year for the Magic. Gotta love the support the team gets from the locals.

This.

Also, I entered this thread thinking about a Jareth's joke, and only after a pair of minutes I've realized that was true.

Mind-boggling.

Michael Wilbon? Really? Since when does he have any credibility? Dude thinks because ESPN puts him on pregame shows that he's some sort of NBA expert or insider now.

Please;

Far crazier things have happened.

If the players quit on the coach, there's not much else to say. So if Dwight, Jameer, and Co. are all telling Otis that they don't like Stan... well... see ya, SVG!

One things for sure, SVG is being out-coached in this series...

quote:
Stan Van Gundy says he's not worried about losing his job, and that he's even less concerned about what ESPN's Michael Wilbon thinks about him.

Wilbon said on radio recently that SVG's job was in serious jeopardy if the Magic lose to the Celtics. "I'm not worried about my job security and I'm even less worried about what Michael Wilbon (says about it)" Van Gundy said after Wednesday's shootaround. Van gundy said he doesn't get preferential treatment from Wilbon because he's refused to be on his PTI television show in the past. "There's a lack of integrity," he said. It will be interesting to see what Wilbon has to say about SVG's take.

for everyone calling for SVG's head if we don't win a title this year or next, let me ask you a question. Do you think Utah should fire Jerry Sloan?

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

for everyone calling for SVG's head if we don't win a title this year or next, let me ask you a question. Do you think Utah should fire Jerry Sloan?

That's a good question. Has he ever got Utah a championship? Eh. He's lead his team to good records but he's been there before Jesus.

I for one don't think that Stan should be fired. He needs the right players and not a bunch of effortless idiots who have low bb intelligence and lack everything that it takes to be a champion.