Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Magic at Celts 5/22 8:30 ET

I feel embarrassed as a Magic fan..I LOVE Dwight HOWARD, I hope he forever stays in Orlando..All those analyst and all those people are looking so right and me so so so wrong. Give me Wade, give me James, give me Durant...A superstar that can REALLY takeover a game to run alongside my big man for years to come....MAN I AM shamed.

quote:
Originally posted by ditchback:

quote:
Originally posted by JoweyBoi:

i want to see Bass and AJ play in the second half.

Why not give it a try, nothing else is working. At least Bass, to see if it helps.

Ryan Anderson didn't impress you?

People who need to go: rashard's monster contract VC and all his VD carrying fanboys who's syphilis has finally reached their "brains" and anyone who says "Stan needs to go"

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by thejuice:

We need a major overhaul this offseason. stan needs to go, vince and shard do too.

Stan? really?

Yes stan, he has the pieces and clearly can not coach. I do not think any of the players NEED to go, but upgrading a few would be nice.

Redick needs more court time, and can Be a back up PG. Van Gundy will not let him.

Seriously, at this point, why not try Gortat-Howard-Lewis front court. It seriously can't get any worse and at least you can post Lewis up on Pierce.

I'd rather have one matchup on the floor I can exploit than none...

How is it even possible that we come out this flat after 3 days off. Where is the confidence and Resilience that Dwight talked about? Where are the changes in the game plan by Stan?

Dwight needs to Shut up and work on his game. Sit him down this off season and see if his heart is in the game, because it looks like he's just going through the motions.

I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years now and have never been so disappointed in my team. Not even the 21-61 team coached by Brian Hill embarassed me more.

If Lewis can't play with the big boys then he shouldn't be paid like one. I would make it my number 1 priority this offseason to unload his contract, throw in an asset if you have to. Houston had an interest in Gortat and Lewis at one time, can we dump this contract?