Sign in to follow this  
BMP

THE ANGRY POSTGAME THREAD MAY 22nd - bump for game 3 - time for off-season talk????

Before the Magic made their miraculous run to the Finals last year, we were all in agreement, Rashard was'nt going to get us to the ship, a true pf he is not and against a team with a true pf, the Magic will struggle, happened in the finals, happened in the semifinals last year, and is happening this year.

Also why is Stan not going to the twin towers more, and more? It has shown to be much more effective then the starting lineup. The rebounding is in itself amazing with those two on the floor.

And Vince, thanks for "taking over".

I also want to point some anger at Joe DeRosa. The nerve of this piece of **** to throw the ball at a fan and then demand he be kicked out of the arena when he threw the ball back.

Does anyone know if they actually did throw the guy out? I hope they didn't.

i'm sorry...but sometimes one apple spoils the bunch...jj did his thing tonight but that botch up of fundementals constitutes as how u play 48 mins of bball....

now cuz of him i'm going to break things in my house to ease the pain..

I like our reactions after the games now. We aren't blaming the refs much. They've been so terrible that I'm actually use to it.

Anyways, even though I predicting the Magic to win it all this year, I will love my Magic even if they get knocked out. I just watch the game and say to myself...you have to want it more Magic. Play harder and make those shots. Stay in control...and play like your champions.

Again, congrats to the Celts though. Didn't expect this.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I also want to point some anger at Joe DeRosa. The nerve of this piece of **** to throw the ball at a fan and then demand he be kicked out of the arena when he threw the ball back.

I would've launched the rock right at the refs face....(2 handed....as not to be obvious of my intent)

What I'm wondering was if this POS ref called dwight for the phantom 4th foul?

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

No,I don't think he was. The NBA will review the situation, and Derosa will be fined I think.

I am not angry. I am sad. This, I feel, was our best shot at a title in our history. I've been waiting years and years for a title, and I'm sure older fans have been waiting even longer. This is a sad day. We can't have one championship, and are very close to losing to a franchise that has enough titles that they aren't even special anymore. I just wanted one. And I feel our best chance is slipping away.