Sign in to follow this  
celtsfan

Still think Magic in 5?

Wish I had a dime for each post that predicted Magic in 5 this week. Think the old geezers have a chance in this series?

Besides a little needling, I will say that the word "rust" came to mind with the Magic. They weren't ready physically or emotionally. You have to get to your battle stations when you play this Celtics team, and all I saw was Howard in Clark Kent bits.

That Nelson is a tough bugger though, and Reddick has improved a lot. Where Lewis was is anyone's guess.

Wish I had a dime for each post that predicted Magic in 5 this week. Think the old geezers have a chance in this series?

Besides a little needling, I will say that the word "rust" came to mind with the Magic. They weren't ready physically or emotionally. You have to get to your battle stations when you play this Celtics team, and all I saw was Howard in Clark Kent bits.

That Nelson is a tough bugger though, and Reddick has improved a lot. Where Lewis was is anyone's guess.

quote:
Originally posted by celtsfan:

I wasn't one of those who had the Magic in 5(I said 6 actually), but you do realize the Magic could still win in 5? Its not likely but I think its a little early to be getting so smug.