Sign in to follow this  
Rabid Fan

Must miss the game today. Any sites to watch or download it later?

Hi Everyone. As the title says, I need to go out of town today and will be on the plane during the entire game. Ugh! Does anyone know of a site or a way to catch the game later tonight online? I am willing to pay for it. I know torrents might be my only hope, but I just learned how to use them (because of this problem) so does anyone know if it game torrents are posted that quickly or where? I was going to join NBA.com Broadband but I think they will black it out anyway since it is a nationally broadcast game. Just trying to find a way...am so pissed!

Thanks in advance Everyone!

Hi Everyone. As the title says, I need to go out of town today and will be on the plane during the entire game. Ugh! Does anyone know of a site or a way to catch the game later tonight online? I am willing to pay for it. I know torrents might be my only hope, but I just learned how to use them (because of this problem) so does anyone know if it game torrents are posted that quickly or where? I was going to join NBA.com Broadband but I think they will black it out anyway since it is a nationally broadcast game. Just trying to find a way...am so pissed!

Thanks in advance Everyone!

Hey Soul Bro. I gave myself a tutorial this morning on torrents. There are some short vids on Utube that explain how the torrents work. I tried it out and downloaded a couple of games from the Celtics/Cavs series. It worked great, but I don't know how long before today's game is uploaded enough to get it. I am just crossing my fingers that I can get it tonight-complete media blackout until I see it!

Good luck Man!

You guys seriously need to invest in DVR. It's easily worth the additional 5 dollars a month.

If you guys have a PS3 you can buy the games for $2.12 as long as its not a blowout hahaha I believe they only have 3 of the Magic's playoff games so far because they have not been close. (can pretty much guarantee these will all be close games.)

I know few places.

To watch live there are 2 websites that have most of the working nba streams.

And to download game after and watch it, 3 torrent sites (2 only with invites) and two good places for RS MU type links.

But I'm not sure if it's ok to give such a links here. These are official Magic nba.com boards so probably not.

Google and you should find something usefull.

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

I know few places.

To watch live there are 2 websites that have most of the working nba streams.

And to download game after and watch it, 3 torrent sites (2 only with invites) and two good places for RS MU type links.

But I'm not sure if it's ok to give such a links here. These are official Magic nba.com boards so probably not.

Google and you should find something usefull.

Hey Leoben or anyone else who knows...What are some sites I can watch streams of the game on Iphone? I am going to be traveling when the game is on. You can email me at jmh0211@yahoo.com if you can't post it on here. Thanks guys!