Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Leprechauns ECF GM1 5/16

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

honestly they did the same thing in game 1 of the cleveland series and they are setting the tone. i really feel like a lot of people in here today are acting like cavs fans one game 1.

uh what

Cavs won game 1

no panic here...

Dwight needs to rise above and focus on defense. He's too offensively raw to play well against a really god C's defense... Let the defensive effort ignite our pure shooters and offensive players.

Vince has to stop celebrating about his offensive rebounds when we're down 15.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

There's going to be aloooot of panic after this game... Some people are already at a state of panic. It's game 1.

wait so the sky's not falling? I could have sworn I saw a 60% chance of falling skies on the weather channel...

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

honestly they did the same thing in game 1 of the cleveland series and they are setting the tone. i really feel like a lot of people in here today are acting like cavs fans one game 1.

uh what

Cavs won game 1

in terms of who played like the winner of the series just by the first 3 and a half quarters, yeah this is going almost the same exact way.

one thing is for sure...when the celtics play, the refs swallow their whistles and let guys get mugged. not saying they are calling the game one-sided, but even in the cavs series, they let boston play a game more physical than ive seen

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

There's going to be aloooot of panic after this game... Some people are already at a state of panic. It's game 1.

sadly your right but those people who panic and write us off should reaslise we are 2-15 from the 3 point line we wont shoot that bad in game two