JVG's hate for the Magic is definitley fake

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

This thread is fail. My fault.

Nothing to see here.

Does that mean you're being retarded in this thread?

quote:
Originally posted by StrongMind3:

i think you're taking what he said out of context

he said that gasol needed to be on the all-nba second team...mark said who would you take off to replace gasol...jeff said he didnt care who it was, he would even take dwight off the first team to have gasol on some all nba list

he was basically saying that it was ridiculous that gasol didnt make any all nba team list...he was just trying to be funny

Ok. I get it now. I turned off my tv after he said that and burned some ESPN logos.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

No

funny-pictures-cat-scared-sink-water1.jpg

and Jvg is jealous of what his brother has accomplished.

JVG is definitely faking it.

He is not jealous because you don't make it public when you are jealous. He just has a unique style of sarcasm.

JVG is too clever to be that ridiculous about SVG and the Magic. Definitely fake.

I never heard Stan responding to JVG's fake comments because he knows better than all of us that it is fakeicon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

JVG is definitely faking it.

He is not jealous because you don't make it public when you are jealous. He just has a unique style of sarcasm.

JVG is too clever to be that ridiculous about SVG and the Magic. Definitely fake.

I never heard Stan responding to JVG's fake comments because he knows better than all of us that it is fakeicon_smile.gif

This should be.

It would be funny to hear Stan responding though lol, looks like these brothers can go sarcastic at each other pretty easy.

quote:

That would be too boring. People need space to post lolcats and write things to look smarter than you.

I'm guessing JVG was told not to show favoritism to his brother's team. What would Stan do in his place? IMO, he would ridicule his bosses by making the most extreme and obviously untrue negative statements against his brother's team he could think of. (That'll show them.) I'll bet JVG and SVG think the same way about these things since these brothers are very close.

quote:
Originally posted by Shakaho:

I'm guessing JVG was told not to show favoritism to his brother's team. What would Stan do in his place? IMO, he would ridicule his bosses by making the most extreme and obviously untrue negative statements against his brother's team he could think of. (That'll show them.) I'll bet JVG and SVG think the same way about these things since these brothers are very close.

[/thread (other than the LOLcats)]