Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Dwight on PTI

Lebron doesn't give Dwight enough respect to shake his hand after he's beat fair and square, then he doesn't deserve Dwight's respect..

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Oh noes, Dwight said Amar'e for MVP!!! The sky is falling!

Who the eff cares? That was HIS opinion. Good for him actually showing some love for a guy who gets NO attention, but almost single-handily brought the Suns into the postseason after all that pesky trade talk.

Everybody and their one-armed midget boyfriends know that LeBaby is gonna get the MVP, but more than just him deserve some credit.

For cripes sake...

Come on you know the entire board would be in up in arms if LeBron said he would give the DPOY to Dirk.

He's entitled to his opinion, it just seems not thought out or anyone but Bron.

quote:

Who the eff cares? That was HIS opinion. Good for him actually showing some love for a guy who gets NO attention, but almost single-handily brought the Suns into the postseason after all that pesky trade talk.

Everybody and their one-armed midget boyfriends know that LeBaby is gonna get the MVP, but more than just him deserve some credit.

For cripes sake...

jesus, we aren't getting on his case. We are just surprised at the obvious shot at lebron. I just think dwight did this impromptu and pulled amar'e's name out of his ***.

Amar'e hasn't done anything single handed. Nash (you know that multiple MVP winning guy) is far more important to their success.

Lebron, Dwight, Durant, and Wade. Thats the top 4. I can think of a lot of other people to put at #5.

Dwight just wanted to give props to a big man.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Amar'e hasn't done anything single handed.

Hence me saying "almost" single-handily.

And I'm not butt-hurt or anything, it just seemed ridiculous that anyone would question a dude's opinion.

I think Jason Terry is deserving of MVP. What? Yeah, maybe he doesn't get the stats, but he's important to that team. Sure, you could argue, but that doesn't make you right, or me wrong. Just my opinion. I may look like a moron for saying that (if I really meant it), but it doesn't make me wrong.

Just because Dwight doesn't say LeBaby, doesn't mean he's wrong or right. And he doesn't owe LeBaby anything, respect or otherwise.

I applaud him for saying Amar'e.

Wanna fight about it??? smile_jameertongue.png

Last week on jrib he said the same thing about the MVP and when he mentioned Amare he qualfied it with after the all star break I didn't see pti so I don't know if he used the same qualifier today

quote:

quote:

And I'm not butt-hurt or anything, it just seemed ridiculous that anyone would question a dude's opinion.

I think Jason Terry is deserving of MVP. What? Yeah, maybe he doesn't get the stats, but he's important to that team. Sure, you could argue, but that doesn't make you right, or me wrong. Just my opinion. I may look like a moron for saying that (if I really meant it), but it doesn't make me wrong.

Just because Dwight doesn't say LeBaby, doesn't mean he's wrong or right. And he doesn't owe LeBaby anything, respect or otherwise.

lol.

though just because its an opinion doesn't give it immunity from being wrong.

Jason Terry as an MVP candidate would be wrong. If your opinion is that I live on the moon that would also be wrong.

Opinions that are statement of facts can be wrong. Opinions of preference like "i hate papa johns pizza" are subjective and can't be considered wrong.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. People who get in arguments and feel like they can say anything without criticism because its an "opinion".

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Durant yes

Amare smile_beatcomp.gif

Seems to me like he left a certain MVP off the list...

Someone who won it already.

Uhh.... what's his name again?

Oh yeah - Steve Nash!

quote:

quote:

Yes

quote:

quote:

For cripes sake...

jesus, we aren't getting on his case. We are just surprised at the obvious shot at lebron. I just think dwight did this impromptu and pulled amar'e's name out of his ***.

Amar'e hasn't done anything single handed. Nash (you know that multiple MVP winning guy) is far more important to their success.

Lebron, Dwight, Durant, and Wade. Thats the top 4. I can think of a lot of other people to put at #5.

Dwight just wanted to give props to a big man.

You Made a MOD angry! Your not going to like it when a MOD is angry

633733399534641810-BLUBBERHULK.jpg

quote:

quote:

If you were serious about Terry being a MVP candidate, I would have to fight you out of principle. smile_shardhappy.png

quote:

lol.

though just because its an opinion doesn't give it immunity from being wrong.

Jason Terry as an MVP candidate would be wrong. If your opinion is that I live on the moon that would also be wrong.

Opinions that are statement of facts can be wrong. Opinions of preference like "i hate papa johns pizza" are subjective and can't be considered wrong.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. People who get in arguments and feel like they can say anything without criticism because its an "opinion".

Well, like I said, if I meant it, I did say "I THINK Jason Terry... blah, blah blah."

Did Dwight preface his statement with an "I think?"

If so, then there is a certain level of immunity.

I never posted my opinion as fact, nor do I think Dwight did either. But I didn't watch the interview.

I see what you're saying, but I still wanna fight ya. VIVA LA TERRY!

smile_headbang.gif