Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Joakim Noah needs to be in a Magic Jersey

well chicago wouldnt agree to a gortat/noah straight swap so we try to sell high on meer. i like hinrich in being a defensive pg with good size with some shooting which we always require.

then we will have a barnes and noah as our bad *** skinny enforcers.

quote:
Originally posted by noypi_magic:

well chicago wouldnt agree to a gortat/noah straight swap so we try to sell high on meer. i like hinrich in being a defensive pg with good size with some shooting which we always require.

have you seen his contract? he's not even close to being the defensive player he once was.

quote:

Unbelievable fail dude.

Meer is far more valuable than anyone in that entire scenario.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

Unbelievable fail dude.

Meer is far more valuable than anyone in that entire scenario.

i think the bigger fail would get getting noah here, he gets abused by every big man in the league, even shard at times....SHARD.

that's enough of that.

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

I have question for guys wanting to get Noah, are you gonna bench Dwight or trade him ?

Are you implying that Joakim Noah is better than Dwight Howard?

That statement alone deserves a ban, get to work mods.

I SAY WE TRADE JAMEEL AND GORTOT FOR NOAH AND HINRICH (CAUSE HES DEFENSIVE MONSTER) + BRAD MILLER CUZ HE CAN STRETCH THE FLOOR THEN WE GIVE THEM LEWIS (HE CANT REBOUND WAT A JOKE) AND THEN WE TRADE DWIGHT 4 RON ARTEST CAUSE HE FIGHTS PPL AND STUFF AND WE MOVE BARNES TO DA 2SPOT AND PLAY HINRICH BARNES ARTEST MILLER NOAH WOWO WE WIN

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

I SAY WE TRADE JAMEEL AND GORTOT FOR NOAH AND HINRICH (CAUSE HES DEFENSIVE MONSTER) + BRAD MILLER CUZ HE CAN STRETCH THE FLOOR THEN WE GIVE THEM LEWIS (HE CANT REBOUND WAT A JOKE) AND THEN WE TRADE DWIGHT 4 RON ARTEST CAUSE HE FIGHTS PPL AND STUFF AND WE MOVE BARNES TO DA 2SPOT AND PLAY HINRICH BARNES ARTEST MILLER NOAH WOWO WE WIN

SNAH D00D YA WRONG ON DIS ONE. WE NEEED A BENCH PLAYA WE GET SUM1 LIKE PROLLY DERRICK COLEMAN OR ROSE AND WE GOT DA BES LINEUP DA CENTURYY EVEN SEEEN SAW YA DIG?