Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Doc Rivers

Coaching the Magic to 59 wins the season after taking us to the finals isn't enough? There are 29 coaches that won with the championship this year. Should we fire all of them?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Coaching the Magic to 59 wins the season after taking us to the finals isn't enough? There are 29 coaches that won with the championship this year. Should we fire all of them?

29 teams won the championship? What the hell are we doing wrong?

2w6gc90.jpg

quote:

Coaching the Magic to 59 wins the season after taking us to the finals isn't enough? There are 29 coaches that won't win the championship this year. Should we fire all of them?

Fixed

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

everyone here has to love Doc... his horrific coaching led this team to one of the worst records in the league... alas the #1 pick... and DH.

so thank you Doc.

Best thing Doc ever did.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

29 teams won the championship? What the hell are we doing wrong?

2w6gc90.jpg

Hey, be happy that my error provided the opportunity to post your transformers picture!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

For the past few days, I've been hearing that Doc Rivers may not coach next year to spend time with his family. After I watched the aged Celtics play yesterday, I think his decision is based on how old the team really is and they do not have a chance at it again.

If I'm not mistaken, SVG has 1 year left in his contract and if he can't win it all this year, would you mind getting Rivers for the 2011-2012 season?

I honestly can't remember...why did Doc left the Magic?

No, thanks. Contrary to popular belief, Doc isn't much of a coach. He was regularly outcoached here in Orlando. There are 4 reasons he is doing well in Boston...Garnett, Pierce, Allen, and Rondo.

Why do you think he wants to leave after this year? He realizes that his team is aging...

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

everyone here has to love Doc... his horrific coaching led this team to one of the worst records in the league... alas the #1 pick... and DH.

so thank you Doc.

Now that you put it that way...thank you Doc.