Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

NBA's think, know and prove (Bill Simmons)

Oh great... more blabbering by a flappy headed Bostonian.

This was exactly what I needed.

Angry that the Celtics have turned into a geriatric ward much?

quote:
2:33

[Comment From Jareth Cutestory]

KD, want some comedy brozilla? "I think Larry Brown could absolutely outcoach his first and second round opponents this spring Stan Van Gundy in Round 1, Mike Woodson in Round 2 ... and Mike Brown looming in Round 3. I'm just sayin'."

2:34

KDonhoops: Can Larry Brown out-shoot these guys? Who wrote that?

2:34

KDonhoops: Never mind

I'm not a Carter fan boy, I actually don't think he has much left except for maybe catching fire from outside occasionally, but for someone to make a case that his team can't succeed because Hedo Turkologu is some unguardable force that we don't have anymore is really the apex of stupid to me.

Just sayin'

Simmons is fun to read but he's not anywhere close to being a creditable journalist.

He obviously doesn't know the facts and is just saying what everyone else is saying. I still don't think anyone at ESPN understands why we beat the Celtics and Cavs last year. I think the Cavs one uped us with the Jamison trade but i don't think it'll be 4-1, no way. It'll go down to the wire in Cleveland and they'll get the calls and the NBA will get what they want. Just sayin...

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Eh...Simmons is hit or miss.

Simmons, in my experience, is way more miss than hit. He's honest and he gives out great youtube clips sometimes, but his hatred for Vince and disrespect for Orlando in this article are just ridiculous. Again, he's good at sharing how he feels, but how he feels is just stupid.

How have the Raptors or Nets done after Vince left? How is Toronto now that they have Hedo and he's even paired with a player similar to Rashard like Bargnani. What's this crap about how Jameer has just completely fallen since his shoulder injury, he's playing excellent basketball lately.

Anyways, I don't really care what Simmons thinks, I just can't understand how he got there unless he's still mad that Alston whacked House upside the head.

I'm putting all my trust in Vince and if he lets me down, I've had worse as a Magic fan, but I believe he's going to pull through. He's never had a chance like this in his life and I can't believe he'll just let it go to waste.

Yeah, he doesn't watch us much and pretty much basis his opinion on the fact that we have vince carter and he doesn't like vince (for a lot of justifiable reasons that we've complained about here).

The problem is he forgets a lot of his justification behind other teams predicted success.

A team with two of his (self proclaimed) top 100 players ever should be able to give the cavs more trouble than 1 game.

He's just caught up in the hype of lebron and using excuses to justify him into the finals. He's written things in the moment before (like writing about how lebron might be better than jordan) and had to retract it in his next column.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

I can prove that chemistry matters.

Group 1 (has it): Cleveland, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Atlanta, Portland, Milwaukee, San Antonio and Phoenix.

Group 2 (doesn't have it): Boston, Los Angeles.

Group 3 (unclear): Orlando, Utah, Miami, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver.

I bet everybody at espn gets a death threat once a week?

I've seen alot of dumb post, but this one just took the cake.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Yeah, he doesn't watch us much and pretty much basis his opinion on the fact that we have vince carter and he doesn't like vince (for a lot of justifiable reasons that we've complained about here).

The problem is he forgets a lot of his justification behind other teams predicted success.

A team with two of his (self proclaimed) top 100 players ever should be able to give the cavs more trouble than 1 game.

He's just caught up in the hype of lebron and using excuses to justify him into the finals. He's written things in the moment before (like writing about how lebron might be better than jordan) and had to retract it in his next column.

His theory really lies all in his hate of Carter. I just don't understand what Carter personally did to him. Not like he ever really cared about Toronto.