Sign in to follow this  
patport21

Tim Legler LOL

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

Please say yall saw that!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You need to change or reduce the size of your signature picture. The max limit is 150 x 600 pixels. This is not a suggestion.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

sweet

But...everyone knows lebron will win it but cmon how can it not be dwight...Leading the league in Rebounds , Blocks , FG%, Double Double's ....

Do you expect a Small Forward to average 13 rebounds, shoot 60%, get 4 blocks a game??

Ok...Let Dwight shoot 80% from the FT line, let him shoot 34% from 3, let him average almost 9 asts a game.

It's not about what you lead in, it's about what you do for your team. LeBron is the Cavs, Dwight is not the Magic. Without LeBron, the Cavs have lost these past 3-4 games...Without him the last 3 years, they have won 1 time, and lost over 10 times. With him, they're a championship contender, without him, they get a top 10 pick. That's why he's the MVP.

I'm not knocking Dwight, because he is a great player, but shame on you for saying "how can it not be Dwight."

I can't believe you would ask how can it not be Dwight, that it just amazing.

Well lebron is supposedly the next mj right?

Without the blown leads, multiple injuries, no shows, and bull**** officiating, our current team would be the best Magic in the history of the organization.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

sweet

But...everyone knows lebron will win it but cmon how can it not be dwight...Leading the league in Rebounds , Blocks , FG%, Double Double's ....

Do you expect a Small Forward to average 13 rebounds, shoot 60%, get 4 blocks a game??

Ok...Let Dwight shoot 80% from the FT line, let him shoot 34% from 3, let him average almost 9 asts a game.

It's not about what you lead in, it's about what you do for your team. LeBron is the Cavs, Dwight is not the Magic. Without LeBron, the Cavs have lost these past 3-4 games...Without him the last 3 years, they have won 1 time, and lost over 10 times. With him, they're a championship contender, without him, they get a top 10 pick. That's why he's the MVP.

I'm not knocking Dwight, because he is a great player, but shame on you for saying "how can it not be Dwight."

I can't believe you would ask how can it not be Dwight, that it just amazing.

YouMad.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/...story?page=DPOY-0910

If those guys could stop fellating the LeBron and Kobe long enough to do their jobs, they might actually do a good job analyzing.

I'd say Barkley's finally come around to our camp.

Good, I liked it the way things were last year. Nobody thought we could win but Barkley.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

dpoyespn.png

amazing

Does Tim Legler have friends? Does Tim Legler even get laid? How can anyone be so stupid and so..ignorant. He's by himself on this one. I bet all the other analysts would look at this and shake there head saying "Why is this guy NOT fired?".