Sign in to follow this  
Karooro

Is Jameer Nelson a good MAGIC captain?

Here is reason why I don't want him anymore. I was a big Jameer Nelson fan. I always defended him from the haters. I know he still is a solid player but yeah without hustle and soul. It looks like he doesn't care about win anymore. Look, since 2007, he didn't play more than 65 games per season except 10-11 season. I know we had few short seasons but he ALWAYS got very doubtful injury at the end of regular season + during playoffs. EVERY single season. I'm sick of his end season injury. He is like Hedo. At least Al actually tried to play hard after recovery. Al just couldn't catch a chance to play between younger players. This is why I think Jameer is one major cancer to build a young team. Hedo? Don't even need to talk about. I know we have a lot of Nelson fans here and I was too, but sadly I really can't find his royalty anymore. Do you think Nelson is still good fit to MAGIC to re-build?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk&autoplay=1

• Upvote 3

Jameer Nelson is a great team captain with experience passion and loyalty but it is time oh my god its time for the Orlando magic to decide exactly what it is they want I have been a magic fan my entire life and I have never been able to keep up with the magic front office now here it is 2013 and another general manager has me confused are we starting young revitalizing the team or are we mixing and matching numbers in a hat hoping to find a solution jameer is a great leader but he's no longer the person for the starting job at point guard for the magic its time for him to lead from the bench time for him to hand over the keys to somebody younger fresher and more driven why the magic don't see that is amazing to me I love the magic with all my heart and soul but they drive me crazy with the indecisiveness honestly I believe when Dwight left for greener pastures the magic should have opened the flood gates for everyone else jameer big baby arron affalo hedo and any other old guy taking minutes away from future magic players jameer we love you but we all know your time as a starter is done let's get young

Jameer Nelson is a great team captain with experience passion and loyalty but it is time oh my god its time for the Orlando magic to decide exactly what it is they want I have been a magic fan my entire life and I have never been able to keep up with the magic front office now here it is 2013 and another general manager has me confused are we starting young revitalizing the team or are we mixing and matching numbers in a hat hoping to find a solution jameer is a great leader but he's no longer the person for the starting job at point guard for the magic its time for him to lead from the bench time for him to hand over the keys to somebody younger fresher and more driven why the magic don't see that is amazing to me I love the magic with all my heart and soul but they drive me crazy with the indecisiveness honestly I believe when Dwight left for greener pastures the magic should have opened the flood gates for everyone else jameer big baby arron affalo hedo and any other old guy taking minutes away from future magic players jameer we love you but we all know your time as a starter is done let's get young

Sure, I'll play. Who should the Magic start? Also, a couple of periods here and there would make your posts easier to read.

• Upvote 2

I would say Oladipo could start at pg. It's amazing someone can spell indecisiveness right but not include a single punctuation mark in 250 words.

Here is reason why I don't want him anymore. I was a big Jameer Nelson fan. I always defended him from the haters. I know he still is a solid player but yeah without hustle and soul. It looks like he doesn't care about win anymore. Look, since 2007, he didn't play more than 65 games per season except 10-11 season. I know we had few short seasons but he ALWAYS got very doubtful injury at the end of regular season + during playoffs. EVERY single season. I'm sick of his end season injury. He is like Hedo. At least Al actually tried to play hard after recovery. Al just couldn't catch a chance to play between younger players. This is why I think Jameer is one major cancer to build a young team. Hedo? Don't even need to talk about. I know we have a lot of Nelson fans here and I was too, but sadly I really can't find his royalty anymore. Do you think Nelson is still good fit to MAGIC to re-build?

1378095315_laughter.gif