Sign in to follow this  
Magic07-08

With Donovan as magic coach predict their record now. Be realistic

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

quote:
Originally posted by Formula 1:

44 - 28. 7th in the East. Fail in the first round of the Playoffs.

What about the other 10 games?

1999 all over again, but a little longer. icon_smile.gif But seriously, oops. icon_smile.gif I'm typing lying down with the comupter keyboard to my left.

We had quite a few games this year with teams that played short handed due to injuries so I believe our total of wins was inflated. With a more realistic competitiveness from other teams while having a new Coach with better play, I expect the record to be 45-37.

I say 45-37 and a trip to at least the second round of the playoffs.

This next season should really show how badly Brian Hill stifled this team, and next year will be about B.D. undoing his damage... such as getting J.J. his proper playing time, getting steady rotations, starting Darko (hopefully he stays), etc. and so forth.

Low 50s. Donovan needs to hire an NBA savvy assistant coach. One with college coaching experience as well so they can ease him through the pitfalls. IF he does that we will see what our real team was without the chains of Bhill.

it will be hard to say until we know who the point guard will be. with that in mind i think deep into the playoffs if we say injury free to key guys. jacklj

If we get Vince or some other good scorer, I can easily see us wining 50, without its gonna be 45 or even less. Our roster is still flawed, hard to say before we see the trades.

50-32. we have a great team guys and our problem was our last coach in inept. and for our last coach by any chance you may read this I know you dont know what that large word inept means so i will give the definition: 1:lacking fitness or aptitude. 2:lacking sense or reason. 3 not suitable to the time, place, or occasion: inappropriate often to an absurd degree. 4: generally incompetent. i have nothing personally against him but as a fan to have the person playing coach and purposely not putting the best players on the court beccause he is stubborn gives me the right to express how i feel about his coaching "skills". I don't know this season's final outcome but i am so glad we have a coach now becasue now we can so the rest of the league what we really have. 50-32 is the worst we will do this year. yeah we played teams that may have been "short-handed" but we came into games every night with a handicap, our last person pretending to be coach. no i wont say(type) his name. GO MAGIC!!! WELCOME BILLY DONOVAN!!!