Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Heat Thurs. 3/18/10 7:00 PM

Best inside info of the night from John Denton:

quote:

The 3-pointer from the left corner to cinch the game in overtime actually was a play drawn up by Carter and Lewis. Lewis missed two wide-opne threes in regulation that might have locked up the game for the Magic, but he misfired both times.

But Carter went back to Lewis for the dagger that sealed it when Michael Beasley left him to sag inside.

``I believe in Rashard because he

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

D wade had 4 and Chamblers fouled out.

Chamblers is my favorite on their team.

Chamblers is unbelievable. He gets my vote for MVP.

just a question. if you were the coach and a player comes in hits 3 out of 4 shots, does a good job defending his position, why does he not get another shot the entire game when others are struggling. jj came in the 4th and it was as if he did not exist. it was the nelson dribble all over the place in panic trying to be the man show. i just do see what svg is doing. not to be a homer, as some call it, but why not run a play. there was no reason this game should have gone to overtime.

are you talking about jj being in and not matt barnes? because it could have easily been toe related.

jj wasn't doing that bad of a job mid-game though anyway. i don't see what the problem is.

i dont think it was toe related because he put him back in. i understand that move and most likely would have done the same. however while jj was in he was completely ignored. teams usuall try to get the ball to the hot shooter until the fires goes out. i just thought it odd to not even give it a try when they were having trouble. wade was on jj and knew he was not going to be involved so he could sag off. they should at least made him run to get him out of the action around the basket.

quote:
arnes half-winced, half-laughed when he talked about a play in which he appeared to have been faked out of his shoes on a cross-over move by Dwyane Wade. "On the play it looked like he crossed me up, he stepped on my bad toe," Barnes said, adding the pain caused him to flinch wildly.

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

just a question. if you were the coach and a player comes in hits 3 out of 4 shots, does a good job defending his position, why does he not get another shot the entire game when others are struggling. jj came in the 4th and it was as if he did not exist. it was the nelson dribble all over the place in panic trying to be the man show. i just do see what svg is doing. not to be a homer, as some call it, but why not run a play. there was no reason this game should have gone to overtime.

Does anyone see a scenario where we can keep JJ past this season but lose this guy? I'm completely open to suggestions.

typical response from someone with a slanted view. instead of hammering me why not say what you think about my point. it may just be me but when the game is close and in question nelson trys to do it all by himself. i think the magic should have a better plan and use the hot hand.