Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

The Official Rashard Sucked vs. Boston thread ($$$)

For you, Smack...from the Sentinel.

quote:

Still, Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said Lewis' recent slump has nothing to do with making sacrifices.

"We went through it with Vince in January, and now Rashard [is] just not playing well at all right now," Van Gundy said. "And it's not just the shooting. [He's] not rebounding the ball. He's just not playing with much energy.

"I have confidence he'll bounce back," Van Gundy added later. "But right now, he's just not playing well."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...0314,0,1174914.story

And from Ben Q. Rock at PinStripePost...

quote:

Orlando was not up to that task today, which is disappointing but not necessarily alarming. What's becoming a problem, though, is Rashard Lewis' recent stretch of horrid play. The twelfth-year forward grabbed just 11 rebounds in 110 minutes last week, averaged 6.8 points per game on 45.2% True Shooting, and struggled defensively. He's far, far below replacement level right now, and Van Gundy's lamented his lack of energy of late, too. This slump is something that bears watching going forward.

Here's an interesting question for anyone that has the time...How much money does Rashard make this year?...How much does he make next year?

Ha-Ha-Ha...if you can't beat the comedians on this board you may as well join them.

http://www.orlandopinstripedpo...ando-magic#storyjump

Quit hating on Rashard, he's not playing great right now. When he hits that first huge shot in the playoffs I am gonna bring this thread up and make sure everyone eats their words. That is all, have a good Monday.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

Quit hating on Rashard, he's not playing great right now. When he hits that first huge shot in the playoffs I am gonna bring this thread up and make sure everyone eats their words. That is all, have a good Monday.

How come if anyone points out a fact it's considered hating? Rashard is playing like s***, IMO. Am I hating because I think he can play better, or at least try?

quote:
Originally posted by Mister 4th Quarter:

quote:

How come if anyone points out a fact it's considered hating? Rashard is playing like s***, IMO. Am I hating because I think he can play better, or at least try?

Guess I started his day off on a bad note, lol...

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

quote:

I didn't mention you, I was preparing for all the hate that is about to enter this thread. Yes the guy is playing like crap at the moment, yes he is overpaid, but who cares when the man will make LEBRON CRY AGAIN!!!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

quote:

I didn't mention you, I was preparing for all the hate that is about to enter this thread. Yes the guy is playing like crap at the moment, yes he is overpaid, but who cares when the man will make LEBRON CRY AGAIN!!!!

I have no doubt he'll break out of it. He went through something similar last year.. I just hope it's soon lol

My biggest problems with Rashard have always been his lack of rebounding, soft play and lack of defense. I personally think his contract is going to hamper the Magic when trying to add pieces to the team and wouldn't mind getting rid of Rashard if it meant being able to add Bosh.

Dwight went through his slump.

Jameer went through his slump.

Vince went through his slump.

Rashard is going through his slump.

NO worries. I rather get all this out the way now, instead of in May, when it really counts.