Sign in to follow this  
livebythe3

Anyone watchin Celtic/Grizzlies game!?!

I for one want to see the 1 - 4 seed to be

1. Cavs

2. Magic

3. Hawks

4. Celtics

Even if the Magic could catch the Cavs, I am not sure it would benefit them as far as the match up go. Because the 7th and 8th seed teams are fighting each other for who sucks worse. The Magic match up better with the Hawks and the C's match up better with the Cavs.

Although I would love to the be team two times in a row to eliminate the Cavs, I would like to see the C's do it this year so we can go in to Boston and "Bully those Nig*as"

I don't care what anybody says.. I'm still scared of Boston. They are one of the few teams that can defend against us quite well when they try. Rondo also seems to ONLY make his 3 point shots against us.

Boston is right where they should be. They pretty much a team thats going to the playoffs but not a team that would be a favorite to win a championship. This forum was correct when they said the team of KG, Allen, and Pierce would only win one..and it surely is what it is.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I dont see what's wrong with this thread. This type of stuff I like to see.

There's nothing wrong with it, except that it's in the wrong forum section. There's an Around the NBA section specifically for discussions of other teams.

It's remarkable to me how livebythe3 insults the board one minute, and the next is posting things like this as a desperate cry for attention.

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

I for one want to see the 1 - 4 seed to be

1. Cavs

2. Magic

3. Hawks

4. Celtics

Even if the Magic could catch the Cavs, I am not sure it would benefit them as far as the match up go. Because the 7th and 8th seed teams are fighting each other for who sucks worse. The Magic match up better with the Hawks and the C's match up better with the Cavs.

Although I would love to the be team two times in a row to eliminate the Cavs, I would like to see the C's do it this year so we can go in to Boston and "Bully those Nig*as"

celtics wont beat the cavs in a series this year they way they are going at the moment the bucks may just run them down and steal a home court series versus the celtics in the first round.

Harsh Celtics article on NBA.COM today

quote:
The fact is, these Celtics are exactly who we think they are.

Same as the Knicks (who secured their ninth straight losing season with Wednesday's loss in San Antonio), Warriors, Wizards, Timberwolves and Nets.

Obviously, the Cs don't have anything in common with those teams from a won-loss standpoint. And they remain a significant speed bump for some team with designs on a trip to the Eastern Conference finals.

But like the Knicks, Warriors, Wizards, Timberwolves and Nets, they are a finished products as far as we're concerned. We know how their seasons will end.

For all of you believing that the KG and crew will knock the dust off in a few weeks and mount some cosmic run at a second title in three years ... have fun with fantasy basketball.

http://my.nba.com/cms/112598/y..._are?ls=iref:nbahpt1