Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Nelson has been selfish again tonight.

Won't complain further then that.

You're a clown.

Love the sig.

"So, Mike, run this by me again..."

"It's simple, Stacy: you'll be dancing for the crowd. And I'll come out and eat you in front of them. Any questions?"

"Yes, Mike; Several."

lol, BMP there are decent and knowledgable VC fans out there. I hate it when cerain people are ignorant and misrepresent VC fans in general. If you have ever seen maximillion711 on a forum, he is one of the biggest fans and one the most knowledgeable.

I admit being a VC fan first, but I love how Jameer is playing these days, he and Carter are clicking pretty well, IMO the team is winning games everybody is playing at a high level (even pietrus) and I'm happy about that.

The goal is to win a championship, I dont f'n care if Vince gets 10 shots or 20 shots...

For the record:

The Jameer Nelson that dribbles around the perimeter for 20 seconds before a. jacking up a bad shot or b. giving a teammate a pass in an impossible spot to do anything with it, 2006 style?

I hate that guy.

The Jameer Nelson that breaks down the defense by penetrating the lane, making the right decisions, taking what the defense gives him, and shooting over 50 percent 2009 (and 2010 post- AS break) style...

I love that guy.

Right now, these days, he's "Good Jameer." Of course he's also actually healthy for the first time all season AND off season, and half of the season before this... funny how that and playing well both happen at the same time.

quote:

He needs to learn from Howard on how to be a pass first center.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

You're a clown.

Love the sig.

"So, Mike, run this by me again..."

"It's simple, Stacy: you'll be dancing for the crowd. And I'll come out and eat you in front of them. Any questions?"

"Yes, Mike; Several."

I second that.

quote:

He led the team in assists tonight and Dwight took the most shots.

Just once, once I want to see you actually respond to someone when they call you out and prove your moronic post wrong. I'm going to personally hound you until you do.

The issue is SVG. Remember that game that he was passed the ball and went to shoot it? HE'S A PASS SHOOT FIRST COACH. WHAT THE EVERY LIVING MOTHERF*&^ CAN WE EXPECT FROM A TEAM COACHED BY HIM?????one

And Patrick Ewing is doing a terribad job of mentoring Jameer. Fire him.

If we're going to turn this into a VC thing then my ONLY concern is that with the way Vince has been shooting over the last 12 or so games it makes no sense that he's not getting more shots some of these nights.

Look at some of these shooting nights recently; 7/11, 7/13, 7/10, 6/9, 8/12, 6/10.. He's doing it effectively from inside, outside and midrange but for some reason its like Stan feels he has to put a cap on his touches/minutes every single night, regardless of the circumstances.

quote:

It's completely ok if you want to watch the games in a parallel universe. All I ask is that you then post on that universe's message board. This will drastically cut down on confusion. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

quote:
Originally posted by habib11:

If we're going to turn this into a VC thing then my ONLY concern is that with the way Vince has been shooting over the last 12 or so games it makes no sense that he's not getting more shots some of these nights.

Look at some of these shooting nights recently; 7/11, 7/13, 7/10, 6/9, 8/12, 6/10.. He's doing it effectively from inside, outside and midrange but for some reason its like Stan feels he has to put a cap on his touches/minutes every single night, regardless of the circumstances.

I think SVG is saving Vince. He needs to be ready for the playoffs, but also be healthy. He has had trouble performing when injured. Keeping him healthy is going to be vital. We are going to need the 35-40 point night from him eventually, but not yet.