Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

LOL Osprey got you update p. 11

The only way the team will understand that Jameer is not the answer is to let him keep playing. They will figure it out soon enough though. Meer isnt fit to carry J-wills jock strap. I will make the bold prediction that Nelson wont be in this league in five years. He is nothing but a glorified Steve-o. And if Stan dont open his eyes soon, Nelson will cost him his job. Otis, stan, their jobs depend on how long they are willing to keep this Nelson disaster going. Tyronne Lue is still out thir right? Otis get er done!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

So out of 30 teams hes the 12th most effective pg?? If im reading this right.

12 most effective STARTING PG in the EAST. You know out of the 15 teams.

Im not sure what im reading. Is this a bash jameer thread or a support jameer thread?

It's more against Jameer. Out of the 15 teams in the East. So 15 starting point guards. Jameer is the 3rd worse is another way of putting it.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

The only way the team will understand that Jameer is not the answer is to let him keep playing. They will figure it out soon enough though. Meer isnt fit to carry J-wills jock strap. I will make the bold prediction that Nelson wont be in this league in five years. He is nothing but a glorified Steve-o. And if Stan dont open his eyes soon, Nelson will cost him his job. Otis, stan, their jobs depend on how long they are willing to keep this Nelson disaster going. Tyronne Lue is still out thir right? Otis get er done!!!!

I kind of agree with this. But I'm afraid that we'll realize this in the playoffs when it's too late.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

What about Jeremy Richardson? I hear he can play a little point guard. Hey, he was the one who broke the NBA record for most 3s in a game by one team! Must be better than Jameer, right? sorry, couldn't resist!>

quote:

quote:

quote:

Im not sure what im reading. Is this a bash jameer thread or a support jameer thread?

Yes

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes

Which one?

quote:

How could you have faith in this dude? Sometimes he's okay, but let's get real....he's no TJ Ford.

Can't tell if this is sarcastic or not. TJ Ford, really? Guys just not all that good, and never has been (Raptors couldn't wait to get rid of him for the messiah that is Jose Calderon).

Not a huge fan of rating players based on new stats I've never heard of and are probably meaningless (I'm sure Geordi La Forge has a great WARP rating too).

Fact is, Meer has been excellent anytime he's been healthy in the last 2 years.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

How could you have faith in this dude? Sometimes he's okay, but let's get real....he's no TJ Ford.

Can't tell if this is sarcastic or not. TJ Ford, really? Guys just not all that good, and never has been (Raptors couldn't wait to get rid of him for the messiah that is Jose Calderon).

Not a huge fan of rating players based on new stats I've never heard of and are probably meaningless (I'm sure Geordi La Forge has a great WARP rating too).

Fact is, Meer has been excellent anytime he's been healthy in the last 2 years.

Marc Stein said that TJ Ford was better than Jameer before the playoffs two years ago.

/discussion

when a player is playing/starting through injury, you can throw his seasons stats out the window as far as im concerned....

tally this heavenly stat for his games since after the all-star break, I bet it would show different.