Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Im sorry

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If we are all confessing, I guess I have a confession to make, the reason the Magic aren't winning like last season is due to the fact that I got a night job, and havent been able to watch as much games anymore. I have missed alot of games this season, and without my BELIEVE, the Magic are clearly struggling. I am deeply sorry, and I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Forgiveness granted my Magic brother...

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If we are all confessing, I guess I have a confession to make, the reason the Magic aren't winning like last season is due to the fact that I got a night job, and havent been able to watch as much games anymore. I have missed alot of games this season, and without my BELIEVE, the Magic are clearly struggling. I am deeply sorry, and I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Forgiveness granted my Magic brother...

Not from me, Rich. Quit your job, sir.

I'm gonna take some blame as well.

My girlfriend's best friend's college roommate's former maid's sister's pet's owner predicted a loss, but I didn't believe him. Therefore I jinxed it.

[How does that make ANY sense? I gotta lay off the lack of sleep]

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I'm gonna take some blame as well.

My girlfriend's best friend's college roommate's former maid's sister's pet's owner predicted a loss, but I didn't believe him. Therefore I jinxed it.

[How does that make ANY sense? I gotta lay off the lack of sleep]

We all know by now your predictions/those of your friends/family are crap.

Objective of the day complete:

"Use two /'s in one sentence."

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I think the real apology should be for seeing Bowling for Soup. Yeesh. I'm disappointed, Lewis.

oh my god seriously.

theres something wrong with you if you're 40 and still making music for 13 year old girls.

I didn't even let my g/f stay at my place last night. Told her I felt like a pedo.

The band before them was worse, formed too late to get on the "Clueless" soundtrack and just decided to keep running with it...

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I think the real apology should be for seeing Bowling for Soup. Yeesh. I'm disappointed, Lewis.

oh my god seriously.

theres something wrong with you if you're 40 and still making music for 13 year old girls.

I didn't even let my g/f stay at my place last night. Told her I felt like a pedo.

The band before them was worse, formed too late to get on the "Clueless" soundtrack and just decided to keep running with it...

bro that sounds painful