Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Would you do this suggested Sentinel trade for Collison?(link)

quote:
NJ they don't need Wall and give them Gortat for Wall and Battie! All depending on if they get the first overall pick! Or any team for that matter would take Tat!

Yes. Like that will work. I wish, but never will happen.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

The reality here is that NO will trade Collison in a package as a means to dump one of their awful deals on someone.

I'd say the only way we take on a posey or a Mo Pete is if we get rid of bass, gortat, AJ, and find cheap backups to both big men.

I dont see our guys forking out another 8 figures worth of lux tax just to get a backup pg.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

quote:
NJ they don't need Wall and give them Gortat for Wall and Battie! All depending on if they get the first overall pick! Or any team for that matter would take Tat!

Yes. Like that will work. I wish, but never will happen.

evan turner would be a better fit here in hypothetical situations.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

The reality here is that NO will trade Collison in a package as a means to dump one of their awful deals on someone.

I'd say the only way we take on a posey or a Mo Pete is if we get rid of bass, gortat, AJ, and find cheap backups to both big men.

I dont see our guys forking out another 8 figures worth of lux tax just to get a backup pg.

Oh, I meant that we had no reason to consider this because of those salary dumping reasons. They'll likely demand that someone take on AT LEAST Posey, but they'll more than likely be trying to dump Okafor.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Oh, I meant that we had no reason to consider this because of those salary dumping reasons. They'll likely demand that someone take on AT LEAST Posey, but they'll more than likely be trying to dump Okafor.

my reply was more of a complimentary comment than a criticism.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Apparently people who write for the Sentinel visit our chatroom, considering I suggested this trade would go down over the summer.

I like Collison but why stop there, might as well ask for CP3.