Sign in to follow this  
JTrip

Chuck Barclay jumps on cavs wagon =(

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Victory was sealed? I guess I'll be able to get more stuff done around the house, because the NBA season is over and all.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy? Once.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy and playoff rosters in tact? Once.

Do you know who won that game even with the refs trying to cause a different outcome? Magic.

The only game that the Magic beat the Cavs in this year was Jamison's 2nd game with the team, Ilgauskas wasn't on the team, and Mo had literally just came back from injury, not to mention Powe still wasnt ready to come back.

And by the way, for you to say that the refs tried to change the outcome of the game is the most ignorant statement I have read on this site. Dwight got just as many calls, if not more, than LeBron did, and you say they tried to change the outcome? Please. The Magic won the game, and the refs didn't try to change anything.

this dumb saying the cavs have our number with jamison

cavs 3 wins over the magic this year were

1) playing game 2 of a back to back

2) with out jamison in their line up

magic 1 win over cleveland

1) no game played the night before

2) jamison played

playoffs

stan is a samrter coach over a series than mike brown.

stop writing us off some of you are as bad as these moron you complain about.

I love people who buy everything some analysts say. It's just an opinion, not something that is chiseled in stone as a map of the future.

Series are won in the ACTUAL PLAYOFFS itself. Not on paper or on a messageboard. You can not say, in weeks and months prior to the series itself, if it even takes place, that either the Magic or the Cavs will win it. Either of them, even both, might have been knocked out in the first or second round.

Chuck is an analyst, he predicts and he spews nonsense in a fine and funny mixture. He is not Nostradamus. Chuckradamus? No.

Try telling the Sonics they were built to win it all, when the Nuggets won. Try telling the Lakers they wouldn't win their 4th title in a row, weeks prior, think they'd believe you? Try telling the Magic of last season, they weren't good enough to go to the Finals.

You. Can. Not. Say. Something. Will. Happen. When. You. Don't. Know.

Now I am going to rant a bit. What the F is wrong with people? You are on a Magic forum, you call yourself Magic fans (I'm pointing at certain someone(s)) and you STATE we will not stand a chance, yet we are second in the East, third in the whole darn league after all the hard paths we've been through in the season, be it new players, injuries, suspensions, chemistry or whatever.

What the HELLMAN'S Mayonaise happened last season then? We went to the Finals by beating those Cavs in 6 games. It can happen again. Where is the faith? Where is the bloody heart? Giving up on your team WAY too early, is not a sign of a true, faithful fan.

The Cavs can win, so can the Magic. What will happen will happen IN THE PLAYOFFS. Not now. I bet if you went into the Magic locker room and told them what you have just written in this thread, that the Cavs of today are too much for them, you would be greeted by a VERY uncomfortable silence and then thrown out, dirty laundry thrown over you and door slammed back. Then a resounding laughter behind that closed door will erupt.

The Orlando Magic are the DEFENDING EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS, no pushover and battle tested.

**** what some analysts say, they just want higher TV ratings and hits on their websites. Didn't every analyst on ESPN "predict" the Cavs would win the ECF last year? Oh well, Chuck DID say we would win, so now he MUST be right too? It's all just opinions and guesses, and bring in your own opinions instead of copying what they say. Some people just seem to have no opinions of their own and switch from one to another, depending on the opinion-source. Read one article, and the Magic are legit. Listen to a TV analyst, and downfall is written in the clouds.

The Orlando Magic, 2009 East champs, are gearing up for the playoffs and yet some of you are giving up already.

Shameful. Absolutely shameful.

Thank you my Icelandic brother, people flipping out over a team we were one shot away from SWEEPING last year. Oh, but these Cavs are different, look at what they've done:

Swapped out Wally (scrub) for Moon (scrub).

Swapped out Pavlovic (scrub) for Parker (scrub).

Brought in Shaquille O'Neal (5 years too late).

Swapped out Wallace for Powe (an upgrade, but not a huge one).

Traded a washing machine for Antawn Jamison (this is the only legit move that should strike any fear in Magic fans). But guess what, we beat Jamison! Rashard had 15pts on 5-12 shooting, not the greatest stats in the world, but he certainly wasn't stopped.

Like myself and others have said before, the ONLY way the Cavs can beat us in a single game is LeBron has to play well AND play for 45min+. If he can do that four times in a seven game series, more power to him. But the odds are against HIM, not us.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Is it me only but i think the cavs didnt solve there problems with lewis yet. And so far I dont think they could guard carter. And I dont understand how the fans can say shaq can guard dwight wen every game shaq has had 5 fouls every game.

Cavs solved their Lewis problems, they make problems to us if they would put Lebron on 4, with Z on C and Jamison PF they will force Dwight to guard Z far away on premieter, that is bad.

People comparing Ben Wallace to Jamison, hillarious.

And Dwight had more foul trouble in first two games from Shaq, last game he didn't but he allowed Shaq to score 20 pts on 9-10 FGs just two point less from D12.

Pavlovic wasn't playing at all in last season, Parker is upgrade here. Both Shaq and Jamison additions are big.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

The only game that the Magic beat the Cavs in this year was Jamison's 2nd game with the team, Ilgauskas wasn't on the team, and Mo had literally just came back from injury, not to mention Powe still wasnt ready to come back.

And by the way, for you to say that the refs tried to change the outcome of the game is the most ignorant statement I have read on this site. Dwight got just as many calls, if not more, than LeBron did, and you say they tried to change the outcome? Please. The Magic won the game, and the refs didn't try to change anything.

Wow, daddy a troll! Dude joined 9 days ago, is a Cavs fan and from another board, and yet could break the record for most posts in the next year. Heck he has more than me already...

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Is it me only but i think the cavs didnt solve there problems with lewis yet. And so far I dont think they could guard carter. And I dont understand how the fans can say shaq can guard dwight wen every game shaq has had 5 fouls every game.

Cavs solved their Lewis problems, they make problems to us if they would put Lebron on 4, with Z on C and Jamison PF they will force Dwight to guard Z far away on premieter, that is bad.

People comparing Ben Wallace to Jamison, hillarious.

And Dwight had more foul trouble in first two games from Shaq, last game he didn't but he allowed Shaq to score 20 pts on 9-10 FGs just two point less from D12.

Pavlovic wasn't playing at all in last season, Parker is upgrade here. Both Shaq and Jamison additions are big.

its okay, you can keep telling yourself. We'll just point and laugh at you when Shaq is sitting on the bench for the playoffs because of some injury, and parker has another parker-esque night where he goes 1-7 for 2 points, and mo williams comes back down to earth for 1-9 shooting. and then cries to the refs.

I freakin hate the cavs. If the team isn't winning and taking dumb pictures of each other, then they're all crying and complaining to the refs for every single missed call.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

this dumb saying the cavs have our number with jamison

cavs 3 wins over the magic this year were

1) playing game 2 of a back to back

2) with out jamison in their line up

magic 1 win over cleveland

1) no game played the night before

2) jamison played

playoffs

stan is a samrter coach over a series than mike brown.

stop writing us off some of you are as bad as these moron you complain about.

When did they beat us the third time?

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

Victory was sealed? I guess I'll be able to get more stuff done around the house, because the NBA season is over and all.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy? Once.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy and playoff rosters in tact? Once.

Do you know who won that game even with the refs trying to cause a different outcome? Magic.

Don't kill the messenger. I wanted Magic to win it all too. The Cavs GM made some brillant moves and added players that make their better. Jamison solved their mismatch problem with Lewis.

Then why did the Cavs lose?!

I do not think Magic would be swept by the Cavs, just do not think we will 7 games against them. Probably because Mo Williams was recovering from his injury. Jamieson getting used to this team. If I remember correctly, you are always posting in every game thread that Magic will lose.

I hope we play the Cavs again, because I'm gonna make the best Crow you've ever tasted and enjoy watching you eat every last crumb when we kick their butts!!! Cavs way overrated!!! Here is why we will beat them:

1. Shaq is old and despite putting up great numbers in the last game, not only did we win but that was ONE game. Hello, did you hear me, ONE game. Now multiply that by at least 5-7 games. You really think he's going to put up those numbers. Now take a healthy young Dwight, the freak will put up a double double for 7 games if he has to.

2. Jamison; upgrade yes, not as big as every Lebron slurper thinks it is. Lewis easily blew by Jamison during the game. Sure he has to get more comfortable, yes Jamison is an upgrade but he's not a FREAKIN star player!!!

3. Lebron has to play 45+ min and control the ball to beat us in a 7 games series. We were all WITNESSES (get it?) that the fool needed an IV and couldn't even walk off the court. He can't handle that type of energy for 5-7 games.

4. Someone else said it earlier, Moon and Parker are not upgrades.

5. Z, yes brings D12 out of the low post but trust me that Z will not be taking the majority of the shots, is not the go to guy and is no match up on the defensive end for D12.

6. Mo Williams; Just like the CAVS, good during the regular season, but will CHOKE again against the Magic if we meet up with them. He seemed real human during the ECF!!!

7. Last but not least, WE HAVE THE BEAST OF THE EAST!!!! He's been putting up crazy numbers since the Allstar break. Hello!!! people the team is now clicking, we will continue on the same path to the Finals. Lets stand up and cheer!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!