Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

Hollingers take

Quote:

It's amazing how much perception can change in half a week. Coming out of the trading deadline, the Eastern Conference playoffs shaped up as the Cleveland Invitational. With the Cavaliers' acquisition of Antawn Jamison, it seemed nobody could hope to topple a Cleveland team that was already running away from the rest of the East. But after Sunday's 101-95 loss to the Cavs' rivals from Orlando -- and make no mistake, this has become one of basketball's biggest and baddest rivalries

http://myespn.go.com/s/convers...s/show/story/4934244

Quote:

It's amazing how much perception can change in half a week. Coming out of the trading deadline, the Eastern Conference playoffs shaped up as the Cleveland Invitational. With the Cavaliers' acquisition of Antawn Jamison, it seemed nobody could hope to topple a Cleveland team that was already running away from the rest of the East. But after Sunday's 101-95 loss to the Cavs' rivals from Orlando -- and make no mistake, this has become one of basketball's biggest and baddest rivalries

http://myespn.go.com/s/convers...s/show/story/4934244

I CALLED IT. EVERYONE WAS WRONG AGAIN. YEAH.

It'll be a competitive series that will probably be looked back on with a lot of blame resting upon Jameer's or Mo' William's shoulders. The talent difference in this league isn't what anybody makes it out to be. It's really getting to be a joke.

I really think that a series between us and them will be a battle. Could go either way right now. However if Vince plays like he can for four games they don't have a chance. Will that happen I have no idea.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

The best thing about ESPN articles is reading the comments, and this one doesn't disappoint.

Supposedly its The Lebrons vs Lucky Charms ECF.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

The best thing about ESPN articles is reading the comments, and this one doesn't disappoint.

I was gonna suggest that ya'll read it. Freaking hilarious!