Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Shaq talking S***

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

VaBch getting on someone for being biased, that's like Chris Brown getting on someone for hitting their girlfriend.

That might be your dumbest comment yet considering I defend other teams and players more than anyone on this board. I don't jump on the he doesn't play for the Magic he sucks bandwagon. You do know the definition of biased right?

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

VaBch getting on someone for being biased, that's like Chris Brown getting on someone for hitting their girlfriend.

That might be your dumbest comment yet considering I defend other teams and players more than anyone on this board. I don't jump on the he doesn't play for the Magic he sucks bandwagon. You do know the definition of biased right?

Fixed

quote:

Haha you do realize Shaq did play for Orlando right? Or do I have to hate him because he left? You're an idiot and a biased one at that. If you asked 100 people involved in the sport of basketball who was better at that age they wouldn't even think about it.

Your thinking is soley based on scoring. That is the only stat Shaq has on Dwight by the age of 24.

Oh yeah...and twinkies.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:

Haha you do realize Shaq did play for Orlando right? Or do I have to hate him because he left? You're an idiot and a biased one at that. If you asked 100 people involved in the sport of basketball who was better at that age they wouldn't even think about it.

Your thinking is soley based on scoring. That is the only stat Shaq has on Dwight by the age of 24.

Oh yeah...and twinkies.

Twinkies? Are you 12 years old? Shaq was in great physical shape and his basketball IQ and passing ability would've made Dwight look retarded. Shaq was also a good rebounder and defender, I can't believe you're this clueless to even argue this.

Shaq at 24 was better than Howard at 24. Howards defense IMO gets slightly overrated. He is a better weak side defender than he is a one on one defender where it was the opposite when Shaq was in his prime. And yes Howard is the better shot blocker but how many times does he get called for goal tending a game? He tries to block every shot that goes up(which isnt that bad lol). Seriously if you had a choice between a 24 year old Shaq or a 24 year old Howard to start a team you would take Howard? Could you answer that with a straight face lol? We saw what Howard did against the Lakers in the Finals and it wasnt pretty lol. If that was a 24 year old Shaq against that Lakers frontline the series would have been different

Man this Dwight vs. Shaq debate is old and boring. Two very different players who happened to play for the same orginazation at some time and both are centers. And both are goofballs, difference is, one of them has class and the other does not.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

You're an idiot if you honestly believe that Dwight is better than Shaq was. Shaq would make Dwight his ***** and Shaq will go down as the one of if not the best center of all time. If Dwight was half as good as Shaq was offensively we would be lucky.

Just once, it would be great if you could make a point without calling someone an idiot. Unfortunately, I am not on here as much as I'd like to be anymore, but it seems every time I do pop in, I see you up to the same stuff.

quote:

Drop the insults. They make your arguments look even more childish.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Oh yeah...and twinkies.

You need to look at this differently. Keep in mind, Shaq spent some time as LSU before moving up into the NBA, and Dwight came straight out of highschool. What this means, in regards to your argument, is that Dwight has had more time to accumulate stats before he turned 24.

If you want to do a straight comparison to their first four years, Dwight loses in both rebounds and blocks per game.

Also, since Shaq spent time in college, his game was more refined when he got to the NBA.

It's no big deal. You aren't taking anything away from Dwight by acknowledging that Shaq was a great NBA center.

Dwight sure does have class after taking someone elses nickname. One also is tougher while the other is still mentally weak. Howard had class when he said Shaq has been in the league for 60 years during the rookie all star game? Shaq had every right to say what he said. The media shouldnt say its Shaq vs Howard if Howard needs a double team to defend Shaq. Shaq is probably one of the classiest players in the NBA. He took Hickson and Delonte under his wing and mentors them. Why would Shaq mentor someone on a different team? And doesnt Howard have Ewing to help mentor him? It shows the disrespect Howard has if he already has a mentor but wants to have another one. I wonder how Ewing feels about that situation