Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Hornets Monday 2/8/10 8 PM

great game by Vince but come on its ONE GAME. Even Pat Garrity had a couple good games in a magic uniform. He was amazing tonight, no doubt about that, but he has been decent in 2 games since the start of 2010. I can't take the things back i said about him until he proves it more consistently. I also have a major problem with JJ getting 6 minutes. Its not just because I am a major JJ Redick fan and he is my favorite player in the NBA, but I am worried that he will leave if this pattern keeps up. That was just my 2 cents though.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

lost in the mix... Nelson with 10 assists.

Good Stat.. Both played well offensively.. Although they both were owned by Collison, that PG could make CP3 expendable...

Like the Chargers, when they Had Bree's and Phillips

10 assists but he took too many shots. And all of them came before getting an assist in those possessions. Shoot-first. Unacceptable.

I'm just in awe right now. icon_eek.gif I've been hating on Vince for well over a month now. I'm in shock right now. I guessed he watched that Avatar+Vince video before the game icon_cool.gif . Wow! V.C. you still have a lot to prove but we would not have won without you tonight. You are the man!

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

10 assists but he took too many shots. And all of them came before getting an assist in those possessions. Shoot-first. Unacceptable.

8 shots the entire game. lol

Also... did even read what you wrote? All of his shots came before getting an assist in those possessions? W.T.F. does that even mean?

Dang Vince is just hot today if he can at least continue giving us some 20+ points everygame "January Vince/Wince Carter" will be erased in my memory forever.

I will give props to Peja on the otherhand, he made our best down-low ball defender Barnes like a baby.