Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Wizards Fri 2/5/10 7pm EST

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

It's one thing to have your winning streak snapped by an elite team, but to lose it against the Wizards when we're at one point up 21? C'mon, son.

Aww.... why did I read this?

I never would have known we were up by 21.

lol your sig

A Magic lost, time for this board to light up like the fourth of July. The Magic may be built for a seven game series, but this board is most definetly built for a Magic loss.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

A Magic lost, time for this board to light up like the fourth of July. The Magic may be built for a seven game series, but this board is most definetly built for a Magic loss.

LOL. Very true. When we win, everybody seems relaxed and there are not as many posts but when we lose... We start putting the weight of the world in our shoulders. We will succedd guys, we have one of the best teams in the league, we must relax and trust Otis, he has gotten us this far. This team will be great in the playoffs... book it.

peeps only think we're the only ones losing or that we suck because our record is different ...

Denver 34-16

LA 38-13

Utah 30-18

Dallas 31-19

Spurs 28-20

Boston 32-16

The fcking magic 33-17

ATL 32-17

Like cmon? every team this year is different.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

peeps only think we're the only ones losing or that we suck because our record is different ...

Denver 34-16

LA 38-13

Utah 30-18

Dallas 31-19

Spurs 28-20

Boston 32-16

The fcking magic 33-17

ATL 32-17

Also, a lot of people seem mad because we have lost some games against bad teams, but I have seen the good teams losing against bad teams as well so I really dont worry about that, sure I mean we are supposed to beat them but we can never underestimate an opponent and that is what seems to happen in some of these games, but like I said, we will be alright.

quote:
Originally posted by Icemansync:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Denver 34-16

LA 38-13

Utah 30-18

Dallas 31-19

Spurs 28-20

Boston 32-16

The fcking magic 33-17

ATL 32-17

Also, a lot of people seem mad because we have lost some games against bad teams, but I have seen the good teams losing against bad teams as well so I really dont worry about that, sure I mean we are supposed to beat them but we can never underestimate an opponent and that is what seems to happen in some of these games, but like I said, we will be alright.

exactly if we had of put away the games we should of won pacers, thunder, miami x2 , washington x2 memphis utah and the detroit screw job we would of leading the league at 42-8 but instead the league leading lakers whom have been bailed out big time this year by kobe with buzzer beaters to win games has people still writting us off in the playoffs and that we would have no show against LA.

I feel that when Stan puts the starters back in during crunch time, he will put Nelson in no matter if Jwill is playing well and Nelson is 4 for 13. He doesn't want to "ruffle any feathers" If he put Carter, Shard, Dwight in and didn't put in Nelson, it would hurt his feelings or "upset the chemistry" or possible upset Dwight or who knows what. Hubie Brown said that when Jwill was with the Grizz, he had one of the best final two min shooting percentages in the league and I think that would still stand true. He certainly would make better decisions as to who to get the ball to. I guess because Nelson makes more money is an "allstar" and is "the starter", decisions will be made based on these politically correct factors rather than who can give them the best chance to win in a given circumstance. Last night, Jwill shot 50%, Jameer 30%- Most great coaches will do what it takes to win any given game and to hell with what others think. This happens with other players too, Vince ect. on a regular basis. Stan needs to quit worring about what other folks thing and coach to win every game and them maybe the team will follow the lead and play to win every game, every min. You have to develop a no lose mentality and that includes playing any player on a given night who gives you the best chance to win no matter what. Of course,as always, I could be wrong.