Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The best day in the history of NCAA Football will be this year.

Seriously. September 11th will be the best NCAA Football day EVER. Listen to this slate:

Michigan at Notre Dame

Stanford at UCLA

Florida State at Oklahoma

Georgia at South Carolina

Georgia Tech at Kansas

Iowa at Iowa State

LSU at Vanderbilt

Miami at Ohio State

Oregon at Tennessee

Penn State at Alabama

South Florida at Florida

Virginia at USC

I'm sorry. I just think that day will be outrageous.

Yes, there are a TON of cupcake games, because it is the second week of the season...but these games, PARTICULARLY THE BOLDED ONES, are interesting, to say the least.

Seriously. September 11th will be the best NCAA Football day EVER. Listen to this slate:

Michigan at Notre Dame

Stanford at UCLA

Florida State at Oklahoma

Georgia at South Carolina

Georgia Tech at Kansas

Iowa at Iowa State

LSU at Vanderbilt

Miami at Ohio State

Oregon at Tennessee

Penn State at Alabama

South Florida at Florida

Virginia at USC

I'm sorry. I just think that day will be outrageous.

Yes, there are a TON of cupcake games, because it is the second week of the season...but these games, PARTICULARLY THE BOLDED ONES, are interesting, to say the least.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

The best game on that list is the U and osu

uhhh...maybe in 2001?

Seriously, that might be the worst of the bolded games. Good game, but on a Saturday like this, it doesn't compare.

I mean, Bama-Penn State?!? FSU-Oklahoma?!? Oregon-Tennessee?!?

Heck, Michigan-Notre Dame might be a better game.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

uhhh...maybe in 2001?

Seriously, that might be the worst of the bolded games. Good game, but on a Saturday like this, it doesn't compare.

What?

I'm a Miami fan, and while I agree that from a national standpoint it's not the best of the games, I'm wondering how a game like FSU-OU is so much better that it "doesn't compare"?

Either way, it's definitely an awesome slate.

USF/UF will be a tighter game than Gator homers want to believe. BJ Daniels is a playmaker, and he's only going to be better having a year under his belt. Losing Selvie and Allen on the defense hurts though.

Check out the SEC games though, notice they're always at home. A buddy and I were talking about that all year this year (not sure if I've ever brought it up on the forum or not). The SEC is almost scared it seems to leave the south east to play a football game. Georgia and LSU I believe were the only teams to leave the region last year, and they only left one game each. Tennessee went to Cal a couple years back, and Tim Tebow never left the south east region his entire career (technically he did once for the first National Title game, but I'm talking about games he started).

quote:

quote:

uhhh...maybe in 2001?

you are high!

ND v Mich = two bad teams that will put on a display of futility

FSU is bad OU wont be much better

Tennessee cant beat pac 10 teams

i just see the U going into cbus and giving osu a tough fight more than those other games

Ehhh as a Gator I'm not nearly as hyped about the South Florida game as I was before. It just won't be the same without the fun of seeing Jim Leavitt blow an absolute hernia on the sideline. God I cant stand that man.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

USF/UF will be a tighter game than Gator homers want to believe. BJ Daniels is a playmaker, and he's only going to be better having a year under his belt. Losing Selvie and Allen on the defense hurts though.

That's what another over rated Big East team named Cincinnati said. And we all know how that game went.

quote:

quote:

uhhh...maybe in 2001?

Why? Miami will win the ACC this year and Ohio St will be a favorite to play for the NC. By far the best game, oh wait Florida St has to be the best game, I forgot.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

quote:

uhhh...maybe in 2001?

Why? Miami will win the ACC this year and Ohio St will be a favorite to play for the NC. By far the best game, oh wait Florida St has to be the best game, I forgot.

shut up

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Check out the SEC games though, notice they're always at home. A buddy and I were talking about that all year this year (not sure if I've ever brought it up on the forum or not). The SEC is almost scared it seems to leave the south east to play a football game. Georgia and LSU I believe were the only teams to leave the region last year, and they only left one game each. Tennessee went to Cal a couple years back, and Tim Tebow never left the south east region his entire career (technically he did once for the first National Title game, but I'm talking about games he started).

You cry so much, oh the SEC is unfair and they steal my lunch money all the time. Everything you said last year about CF was absolutely wrong, why would you keep saying the dumbest things ever? Florida will kill USF, it won't be close.