~O~

Who Is Your Forum Rival?

quote:
Originally posted by spenny:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by spenny:

O-Dub Im calling you out as my Rival haha.

O...Really? Well...your and applehead...beat that.

You have insulted me for the last time haha. I challenge you to a duel. What kind of duel is yet to be determined. Also Im going to need a date to put in my organiser so I kno when it will go down. So you know just let me know whens cool with you. Okay then im just gonna go somewhere...that is also yet to be determined but rest assured I will figure it out. Till we meet again Dubster.

Pegasus!!! You will never when through the evil through your heart!! And thats why I have to do this.

Yu-Gi-Oooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

yugi800.jpg

By the way, I'm related to this guy so I get many unwanted phone calls. You don't want to be next do you...lock the doors..even though I'm already inside.

scream.jpg

When I first came to this forum I was not happy with the exclusivity of the veterans and quite frankly was challenged by their behavier.

The forum is much better now and less intimidating towards the newer members. That's a good thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

NBA47 was my biggest rival aka Brian's wife, but she is gone now - she was just as shocked as he was - my 2nd rival are the Carlos fanatics - not those who support Carlos, but the fanatics that think he is just slightly under Michael Jordan.

jejejej! WOW! thats funny!

I hate HighClassTrash.

Other then that, FanSince1990... But hes gone now.

Also, all those Pistons fans who came on for the playoffs... They suck.

Anyone else want a piece of me???

I will show you who is puny...remember here I have the power of Dark Magician.

dark_magician.gif

Banish the Evil In Dub With Dark Magic Attack!!! Haha

Yeah well I roll witht this hombre right here...

jengo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by JC Aponte:

Ok...this one is very easy,my rival es the one who banned me for a month with no reasson what so ever.He know who he is i will not say tha name because ill get banned again !!!

I applaud you for getting banned - it shows passsion - good job, more of us should get suspensions.

Do you have to hate your Rival? Or just disagree with them in a respectable manner?

If it's the latter, Then either WP or Drunk are my rivals (Outside of basketball issues). They are the only ones who can hold my jock when it comes to intelligent conversation...lol.

Although I don't want to hunt them down and strangle them with piano wire like Knappy wanted to with NBA47. Haha.

quote:
Originally posted by Y-Studios:

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

NBA47 was my biggest rival aka Brian's wife, but she is gone now - she was just as shocked as he was - my 2nd rival are the Carlos fanatics - not those who support Carlos, but the fanatics that think he is just slightly under Michael Jordan.

jejejej! WOW! thats funny!

i agree that MJ is slightly under CA

AJAJA JEJEJE,LMFAO