Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Who Is Your Forum Rival?

Lets be friendly about this topic alright. I've noticed that theres been some drama during this past month on the forum against other forum members. I just want to know who do you think your rival is.

Definiton: Rival(n)- (1)someone competing for the same against another for the same objective; a competitor. (2)someone or something with similar claims of quality or distinction as another.

Rival (v) - Oppose or competition.

Well...I think my rival might be MagicNoles. That dude think he G'er than me. He betta think again cuz I'm the G'est fool around fool. Lol

Lets be friendly about this topic alright. I've noticed that theres been some drama during this past month on the forum against other forum members. I just want to know who do you think your rival is.

Definiton: Rival(n)- (1)someone competing for the same against another for the same objective; a competitor. (2)someone or something with similar claims of quality or distinction as another.

Rival (v) - Oppose or competition.

Well...I think my rival might be MagicNoles. That dude think he G'er than me. He betta think again cuz I'm the G'est fool around fool. Lol

NBA47 was my biggest rival aka Brian's wife, but she is gone now - she was just as shocked as he was - my 2nd rival are the Carlos fanatics - not those who support Carlos, but the fanatics that think he is just slightly under Michael Jordan.

quote:
Originally posted by spenny:

O-Dub Im calling you out as my Rival haha.

O...Really? Well...your an applehead...beat that.

quote:
Originally posted by christophergentry110401:

mine is everyone who likes brian hill.

like you O-DUB

You probably have no idea how many times I've said **** Brian Hill in the chat room. I'm the reason they have censors in the chat room now. It's called the "**** O-Dub Law"

What is this? Pokemon? J/K, I don't have a rival. I've yet to find anybody capable of "competing" with me. LOL, this is classic O-Dub.

Ok...this one is very easy,my rival es the one who banned me for a month with no reasson what so ever.He know who he is i will not say tha name because ill get banned again !!!

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by spenny:

O-Dub Im calling you out as my Rival haha.

O...Really? Well...your and applehead...beat that.

You have insulted me for the last time haha. I challenge you to a duel. What kind of duel is yet to be determined. Also Im going to need a date to put in my organiser so I kno when it will go down. So you know just let me know whens cool with you. Okay then im just gonna go somewhere...that is also yet to be determined but rest assured I will figure it out. Till we meet again Dubster.