Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

How did you become a Magic fan?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

I got my Orlando Magic "Fan Card" in a box of honey nut Cheerios in 1991, I've been a Fan Since.

I was hoping for the GI Joe with the kung-fu grip though.....

Looking back do you think it would have been less painful to have received the kung-fu grip?

Without a doubt, not to mention all the money I would've saved!!! However, I doubt my friends would join me in playing w/ my Kung-Fu Grip....

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

no way....lol

She has huge feet and 3 fingers! Nothing too appetizing about that.

Not to us but to the other smurfs you clearly were lacking options she was one hot dish! Who else was populating the Smurf kingdom? Papa Smurf and her probably got it on everyday.

I saw the Orlando Magic's first exhibition game and win in 1989 against my former home team the World Champion Detroit Pistons(my favorite player was Joe Dumars who played that day). I have been a Magic fan ever since.

One of my five sons continues to be a Detroit fan and roots against the Magic. He's so funny and I'm afraid one day he is going to take on too many Magic fans. That is getting less of a problem lately.

As a native Newyorker, I grew up been a Knicks fan, I was 15 years old during the glory days of Frasier, Bradley, Reed and company. Moved to Orlando in 1985, and started working at Martin Marrietta, during the Magic first season; attended the first game against the Knicks, that night I found myself rooting for the good guys(Magic) at the end of the game; we lost by a ton, but I got hooked on the team.

I'd being a season ticket holder since....

I was like 15 years old and i got over to my friend's house.he was not at home and his mom was there smoking hot.

she invited me in sayin ;let me show you some magic.

i was all exited and ****

and then seat me down and turned tv on

there was a game Magic-Pistons.

after that day i was magic made forever and ever..............

I became a magic fan when hedo came over. I've seen them play in person twice and it was cool. the first time I saw them play was when they came to play the warriors last season (I live on the west coast) and I shook hedo's hand but I didn't have my camera. It was march 1st...I think.

for those of you who don't believe me heres the story: I saw that he was standing along the sidelines from my seat and I got up to go down there and my mom said, "give me your purse" and absent mindedly I handed it to her. so I went down there and he had his back to me so I yelled his name and he turned around. I took my hand out to shake and grabbed his (he has a soft grasp and soft hands) and he said, "how are you?" and I said, "fine, how 'bout you?" and he said, "fine thanks" and the thanks actually sounded like tanks. it was an awesome experience.