Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

How did you become a Magic fan?

We have people on this message board from all over the world. This brings up an fun question... how did you become a Magic fan?

Ill start with my boring story.

I was born in Orlando and have been a Magic fan as long as I can remember. I guess it really started in the Shaq/Penny days, and reached its peak during college.

We have people on this message board from all over the world. This brings up an fun question... how did you become a Magic fan?

Ill start with my boring story.

I was born in Orlando and have been a Magic fan as long as I can remember. I guess it really started in the Shaq/Penny days, and reached its peak during college.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

well... i moved from LA to O-town... step-dad got season tix and i always watch the game. been a magic fan since 2000. thru ups and down. magic fan 4 life!

quote:
pretty much once my balls dropped

That is funny lol

Would've been 92'- 93', everyone loved Chicago and that made me sick. Chose the next best team with the best colors and it just so happened that they picked up this kid called Shaq.

Fan since the Shaq and Penny days, Orlando to a lot of us here in PR is almost like a town of PR because we have family and friends there. Had been a little put off and dissapointed for a couple of years but I love the team that Otis has put together. And also obviously am extreemly happy and proud that Carlos Arroyo is in our team (Also, I hated Detroit and Utah).

Go Magic!!!