Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

MP's Defensive Goals, Nelson's Knee, Howard's Shot + More

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

mp is a very good second unit player but he is not all anything.

When a single player outscores an entire team's bench in the Eastern Conference Finals while guarding the league MVP almost exclusively in a huge upset series win, well, I just don't know how to respond to these kinds of accusations

I'm worrying about Jameer. I really think Otis should act on this situation. JWill's knee wont really hold up as a starter for the most part of the season.

quote:
the knee is one of the worse injuries to over do it on and playing such long stretches will do that.

jameer really only needs to be playing 18-24 minutes a game jwill did a great job covering him let nelson push jwill out of the position rather than hand it to him cause he is ready to play.

it is more beneficial to the team to have jameer playing limited minutes and working his way back to his full minutes than have a sore over played jameer especally this month with all our back to back to games.

It will be highly interesting to see what happens with the trade exception.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:
the knee is one of the worse injuries to over do it on and playing such long stretches will do that.

jameer really only needs to be playing 18-24 minutes a game jwill did a great job covering him let nelson push jwill out of the position rather than hand it to him cause he is ready to play.

it is more beneficial to the team to have jameer playing limited minutes and working his way back to his full minutes than have a sore over played jameer especally this month with all our back to back to games.

It will be highly interesting to see what happens with the trade exception.

yep i am too the only thing is im not sure what direction we will go with it i am thinking maybe aj for nate maight be a smart trade as i really cant bear the thought of aj playing minutes in the playoffs