Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Official "trade for ____ ? Thread"

Re: Sean Williams...just ask Vince and Ryan what they think about the guy. You'll find out that they would not want him as a teammate. The dude is a mental midget with little basketball IQ. Yeah, he is long and athletic and, and, and....nothing!

quote:
Originally posted by quaddoc54:

Re: Sean Williams...just ask Vince and Ryan what they think about the guy. You'll find out that they would not want him as a teammate. The dude is a mental midget with little basketball IQ. Yeah, he is long and athletic and, and, and....nothing!

well if little basketball iq he would fit in well here

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

It bothers me because I open up the page and BAM! it's right there and those threads look like they're staring at me and I'm like nooooooooooo maybe I'll just open it up and hope it's a joke, but then it isn't and then I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but then some people agree, others will actually try out even more ridiculous ones and then I'm really like

no-darth_vader.jpg

and then I die.

Yes.

quote:

It bothers me because I open up the page and BAM! it's right there and those threads look like they're staring at me and I'm like nooooooooooo maybe I'll just open it up and hope it's a joke, but then it isn't and then I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but then some people agree, others will actually try out even more ridiculous ones and then I'm really like

icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

icon_rolleyes.gif

My name is Trey and I really suck at reading post dates.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

icon_rolleyes.gif

My name is Trey and I really suck at reading post dates.

What does that have to do with anything? So you're saying you used to hate when people would make ridiculous trade threads and now you're the one advocating them? Oh, I get it now.