Sign in to follow this  
jec

Game Thread: Magic @ Wizards, 1/8/10

I hope we win but Butler and Jamison are going to keep the game close. I think Jamison will have a 30pts 12rbs night and Butler will get to the foul line a lot. Hopefully Carter gets out of slump tonight but this should be an interesting game.

This is about a must win as we have had so far this season. With all their turmoil we should and need to paste them. If not, the cracks will be getting bigger.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

This is about a must win as we have had so far this season. With all their turmoil we should and need to paste them. If not, the cracks will be getting bigger.

not really, thats just the idea of the posters. We'll be fine even if we lose 2 or 3 more

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

not really, thats just the idea of the posters. We'll be fine even if we lose 2 or 3 more

head-in-sand.jpg

I have noticed a lot of people saying that the regular season isn't where championships are won, but I disagree. The way the east looks right now, I think it's vital that the Magic get the 1 seed and force Boston/Cleveland to play each other. The Finals are a totally different story, but if this team wants to even get back there, they need to lock up that one spot.