Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

POLL! Do you miss last year's message board?

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

If there was a fantasy draft for stupid message board members, there's a strong possibility Rob would be my #1 pick. He doesn't give you the big play, but he's consistent. I like consistency in my fantasy players.

Maybe we can run with this idea. We can have a draft and then every time one of your fantasy idiots says something insane, you can quote it and earn points.

We might as well do something entertaining until this losing streak eventually forces all these people to have strokes.

This is a great idea. There are some trouble spots though. For one, we'd have to read their posts, but the possibility of fantasy points provides incentive and entertainment value. Of course we'd also have to come up with a point system based on degrees of insanity, like if the post only makes you want to face palm, or gouge out your eyeballs.

This could really carry us through the rest of the regular season if done right though.

So where is the cut for the vets and the newbs?

Jareth Cutestory? Before JC and after JC?

I have almost 4 years here, so I guess I'm an OG Vet

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

So where is the cut for the vets and the newbs?

Jareth Cutestory? Before JC and after JC?

I have almost 4 years here, so I guess I'm an OG Vet

pre-superman dunk

post superman dunk

I pay visits to this current board every day in hopes that even a small degree of our veteran posters (Charisma, WP, LOD, etc.) would grace the board with legitimate discussion. They never post anymore, though I can fully see why. I continue to post because I still find some of these one-sided arguments to be amusing, but it's getting (or better yet, gotten) to the point where it has become unbearable.

Oh, and Rob, the fact that you of all people were the first to question whether or not this board was in a declining state, may as well have been written on a script.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I pay visits to this current board every day in hopes that even a small degree of our veteran posters (Charisma, WP, LOD, etc.) would grace the board with legitimate discussion. They never post anymore, though I can fully see why. I continue to post because I still find some of these one-sided arguments to be amusing, but it's getting (or better yet, gotten) to the point where it has become unbearable.

Oh, and Rob, the fact that you of all people were the first to question whether or not this board was in a declining state, may as well have been written on a script.

*** really?