Sign in to follow this  
ma

Game Thread: Magic @ Pacers, 1/5/09, 7pm

Someone should make a video of Dwight playing, how he isn't hustling and how he just complains about calls the whole game. Once thats done we can all post it on his twitter that we know he loves. It will be called Message from the fans.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

Makes me wonder why I as a fan should care. I will probably come back come playoff time. I can not waste time watching this patha etic team. **** these guys are going to make me Heat fan. At least they try.

I don't know it is still early. I am very concerned that we could go 5-7 over our next 12

I am starting to feel the same way. It is game after game. We can not count on playoffs, and I am not sure there is any team we could beat 4 times. I am really disappointed. I really do not want to hear it is only a 1 game, it is early, and on and on, but this is bull****.

What is going to change? We will still have the crap players who are played millions and could give a crap less. I am fearful that Otis will be stupid enough to trade the best players have for some over hill and washed up player.

Otis isn't going to trade the top guys. We know him better than that.

quote:
Originally posted by Sain:

Someone should make a video of Dwight playing, how he isn't hustling and how he just complains about calls the whole game. Once thats done we can all post it on his twitter that we know he loves. It will be called Message from the fans.

No cause then he will want to leave if he thinks the fans don't like him need to say you are from Lebron land and Lebron is making you look like a 4th grader Dwight. That might light a fire under his ***.

I'm going to repeat this again.

The Magic have done worse thus far.

Describing the Magic Mentally (sufficiency/insufficiency) :

Aggressiveness

Confidence

Effort

Interest

Intensity

Passion

Pride

Shame

Indifference

Self-Interest

Selfishness

Heart

Respect

On the floor:

***Free***throw shooting other than Howard

Shooting period

Ball movement

Team rebounding

Boxing out

Closing out

Rebounding after finally boxing out

Holding on to the ball after getting the rebound

Moving off ball and cutting

Passing off of screens

Aggressive on drives to the rim

Weak *** layups

Why do we panic? They could do so much better.

Out of our top 4, Howard can stay. Nelson, Carter and Lewis can go for all I care. The only reason Howard would stay is because he is a good paint defender and rebounder. Other than that we need to do some trading for some players that actually want to win games.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

Makes me wonder why I as a fan should care. I will probably come back come playoff time. I can not waste time watching this patha etic team. **** these guys are going to make me Heat fan. At least they try.

I don't know it is still early. I am very concerned that we could go 5-7 over our next 12

I am starting to feel the same way. It is game after game. We can not count on playoffs, and I am not sure there is any team we could beat 4 times. I am really disappointed. I really do not want to hear it is only a 1 game, it is early, and on and on, but this is bull****.

What is going to change? We will still have the crap players who are played millions and could give a crap less. I am fearful that Otis will be stupid enough to trade the best players have for some over hill and washed up player.

Otis isn't going to trade the top guys. We know him better than that.

How so? Please explain. There are rumors that he is going to trade jj. A young and good player. Can you honestly say that we have a better team than last year?

we are pathetic. Jameer this season just flat out sucks, VC is a wimp and has had about 15 games shooting 2 for 15, Rashard thinks that he is going up against 12 year olds the way he rebounds, and he is such an inconsistent scorer, and dwight just does not hustle

We need to make changes right now. I don't care the difference in salary or if they have made multiple all star games, we need to make changes.

First of all we need a point guard that actually passes the ball, and does not shoot so horribly, we also need to try out JJ starting for now to see if he is our shooting guard of the future. Wince is not effective anymore and therefore should not be a starter, we are not going to win the NBA finals having him shoot 2 for 15. Its time to bench him. Same with Rashard, although he does not shoot as poorly as Carter he is so inconsistent scoring, and he rebounds so **** badly. Its so pathetic. We also need to send Dwight a message by benching him for 1 game. That will probably send him the message to hustle harder, but right now we can't even beat a team that has 3 or 4 starters out, and is having undrafted free agents carve up our 20 million dollar all stars. It really needs to stop. We need changes.

Clearly this team is not focused and has no energy.

I know that they are grown men, but I think that there is too much extracurricular activity going on off the court. And that is why they seem so lethargic game time.