Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

FANS GAME THREAD*** Bulls vs. Magic... we get it handed to us

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

lol.. 29 points in a half?.... that's...... i don't even know what to say...

Yeah, I haven't even seen many HIGH SCHOOL teams put up that low scoring of a half in a long time. What an embarrassing way to come out after a couple of quality games.

*Sigh....What the hell are they doing? Come on man dang, Play some Basketball! I swear being a Magic fan brings a lot of dissapointment..I hope you guys begin to make us proud..We want a win here, finally!

one thing i hate about games on national tv is 80% of the time they talk about stuff that has NOTHING to do with the game. its so annoying nobody cares about their personal lives or a game 10 years ago.

I like that TNT keeps doing the camera-ups on the Magic bench. It's almost like a secret spy cam that shows us just how incompetent our coaches can be.

Brian Hill: "Come on guys, pick it up. You're getting outworked out there. They're doing everything to us that we did to them last time. Let's go."

::Magic players look up at the rafters::

::crickets::

Way to point out the obvious, coach!

quote:
one thing i hate about games on national tv is 80% of the time they talk about stuff that has NOTHING to do with the game. its so annoying nobody cares about their personal lives or a game 10 years ago.

You're Right!